Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

°Glitch Report°

SonnyAmazigh

Move me if I need to be moved, Admin.
Anyways, I will be adding notes as I discover them

-Corpus Alarm hacking tiles are sometimes blank, leaving me to sit there for the remainder of the 15 seconds eating bullets.
-Default Loki helm doesn't move with the curser while on the ship...but his neck does. It has lead to a  few apetite shattering scenarios.

25-10-14
-Yeah, the grineer dog guy that steals your gun, or the dog steals your gun, idk.
It's super inconvenient when there is no animation to show that my gun has been taking. Not only that, bu half the time im afraid it's going to phase into a wall. and when i pick it back up, it makes a duplicate that floats in the air...but its really invisible and in my hand. idk, hard to explain...I don't mean to sound rude, im just afraid i'll lose my gun for good one day.
-Oh yeah, and the boss battles still have enemies turning on the alarm, atleast in the Ruk boss battle. I swear this would be changed but not sure.
Thanx DE!!

• 2 weeks later...

6-11-14
Got a doozie for ya.
I was doing a couple Farming runs and my friend had Limbo.
So after about a solid 20 minutes of void exposure, I stepped out of the bubble to pick up some drops. Only I was still all smokey and purple like I was still in the void, and guess what, the items remained out of my reach still. So the at the next extraction opportunity, I left. And When I got back to the ship, none of the items from the entire mission have been in my inventory. And all the XP that I had gained wasn't applied. It was like the mission never even happened.

^now get this, this happened twice!^ whats going on DE?

• 4 weeks later...

12/12/14
It's been a month and I've been ignoring the little things, weapons on my back still while i mow down voidlings with nothing but air in my out stretched hands (usually after a quick melee). Or joining a squad mid-mission only to find I've spawned into the wall. But this got my goat...
In both the Void and the Derelict, I am unable to walk through the tall, cylindrical doors that open automatically in both places. The door lights are green, and they do slide open when I approach, but there is an invisible barrier that keeps me for moving forward. The invisible barrier is same semi-circular shape that the door maintains...sooooo i think the graphic illistrates that the door is open, but the actual game mechanics register it still as a closed door. Just a shot in the dark...

12/12/14
Just a few other tidbits I managed to capture on Glitchframe. I KEED I KEED I know its tough keeping up with every little odd end of his game. That's why we are here to help. If I could program a game, I would have fixed it myself.
fesgfe_zpse23c7e43.png
where the hell are these phantom bullets coming from??
rthzdgre_zpsb809d53a.png

• 1 month later...