Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rolled Back 1 Mastery Rank After U15 (From 12 To 11)

November.Terra

8000+ mastery points rolled back

Took a screenshot right before I reached 12

BKIdMt2.jpg

Took a screenshot after completing mastery 12 promotion

kMlemqn.jpg

Screenshot from steam confirming that I reached mastery rank 12 (gold seeker) a few hours before U15

HWZf5tV.jpg

Screenshot today

dEYHjy6.jpg

Now I only have 5 loadout slots instead of 6, which is a bit of an inconvenience for me.

Edit: Clan page still shows me as a rank 12

Edited by November.Terra

Guest killine

Yeah some of my weapons and warframes roll backed a little bit of points. Its fine tho. Will take me less than 30 mins to put everything back together. But there are lots of bugs and crashes for now. Im gonna give a day or two for the hotfixes and carry on.

The same thing happened to me too where i was bumped down from 14 to 13 requiring 15,140 points to get back to where i was. The problem with my situation though is that I deleted my weapons during a ranking frenzy during the last event meaning i would need to re-craft them to recover those lost points and i'm not sure where those points were lost looking at my equipment record.

The same thing happened to me too where i was bumped down from 14 to 13 requiring 15,140 points to get back to where i was. The problem with my situation though is that I deleted my weapons during a ranking frenzy during the last event meaning i would need to re-craft them to recover those lost points and i'm not sure where those points were lost looking at my equipment record.

I too sold some MK-1 weapons to make space. Not 100% this affects it too, but perhaps worth a look?

Edited by xxx7

Some of my Weapons got rolled back by 1 lvl from 30 to 29:

The Weapons are:

Aklex, Atterax, Bo, Bo Prime, Burston Prime, Machete, Prova Vandal, Sicarus Prime.

One Weapon was rolled back 30 levels, the Mutalisk Quanta.

I lost all Mastery Points of those Levels, according to the Codex those weapons were never lvl 30.

Since i already SOLD some of those weapons I'm really annoyed.

Edited by Gucky-EGT-

Similar problem here. Some weapons were returned to level 29, but most of them were mastery junk that I sold before so I couldn't max again unless I crafted them back. The only two weapons I had 29 in my inventory were Atterax and Marelok.

So I checked my mastery points and it said 702,706

Then I ran a mission solo to level them up and when I checked the mastery again it was 697,590.

So basically I lost 5.000 mastery points doing nothing. lol

http://i.imgur.com/uYTAnhJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/XcjnpK8.png