Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Complaints For The Latest Update

Draconzis

I have only been playing in the new update for less than an hour, and here is some of the most obvious and problematic things I have encountered:

First off, starting the game. Before it loaded quickly, now I have to wait a random amount of time on a black screen before it even gets to the loading screen. Sometimes it is just 20 seconds, other times it is over a whole minute, and other times it takes so long that I have to close the game and try again.

Second, the log ins. I don't seem to be getting this for the past 20 minutes, but might as well put it here. Sometimes I try to log in and get "Log in Failed Check your info" (or something along those lines) until an error pops up telling me sometime about internet timed out or something.

Then I have receiving crashes, UI freezes, and other stuff that forces me to restart the game. I have been getting this occasionally before the update, but lately I have been getting a lot more.

Lastly, I have been seeing a slight, however highly noticeable, performance issue in missions.

None of this was a problem before the update, and it kind of kills the fun for me. Is anyone else getting any of these problems, and is there an easy way to fix this?

The only thing that has been affecting me is crashing after every mission, but that is most likely related to server load and nothing on our end. RNG is a cruel prankster though, dangling things in front of me then taking them away.

ZWDLusS.jpg

Case and point in spoiler, hopefully support will be able to help. Im sure they will fix several issues throughout the day, its kind of hard to predict how much load everyone logging in and playing will take plus the bugs that are bound to pop up.

ur report would be better served a few days after the launch of a major update. not a couple hours after its release. half the community still hasnt been able to long on, and the other half can barely get whats new to work. typical launch day stuff. its no different than when world of warcraft has a major update.

This is not a feedback, this is a bug report. For such things, please send support tickets and whatsoever, but these issues are everything but feedback. Bugs have always been here, and these issues will happen after every single update because the developers are NOT able to try out the update on YOUR VERY computer, no matter how hard they try it.

This is why we're called ..... BETA TESTERS!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Yes, we are TESTING the game. Please describe your errors with a little bit more of the details so the developers can actually do something about it.

This is not a feedback, this is a bug report. For such things, please send support tickets and whatsoever, but these issues are everything but feedback.  Technically it is feedback, if you go by definition. Also, I just took a look and turns out there IS a "performance" section in the PC Bugs section. I admit I was wrong with this, I apologize. Bugs have always been here, and these issues will happen after every single update because the developers are NOT able to try out the update on YOUR VERY computer, no matter how hard they try it. I have little idea what you mean by this. Of bloody course they cannot test it on everyone's computer. Yes sometimes there are issues on individually computers, but rarely it is for just an individual that to experiance issues for a game after an update whenever the game was running fine before said update.

This is why we're called ..... BETA TESTERS!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Yes, we are TESTING the game. Please describe your errors with a little bit more of the details so the developers can actually do something about it. First off, how can I describe my problems in more detail than I already have? By finding the lines of code that are the problem? Secondly, it would seems that you are attempting to mock me. I am no idiot, and I, as well as almost all of the community, know the game is in beta. I have absolutely no clue what you are trying to say by thinking it is a "big surprise" or a "burn" by reminding us all that, technically, we are beta testers. Perhaps it is because I am complaining about a few bugs and performance issues, but that is the point of "beta testers" that we are, to find and give bugs and feedback. Now, if you do not mind, how about being less rude next time?

My responses in bold.

Edit: Bold hardly shows at all, as I have just found out. So, my responses in bold italics.

Edited by Draconzis

This is not a feedback, this is a bug report. For such things, please send support tickets and whatsoever, but these issues are everything but feedback. Bugs have always been here, and these issues will happen after every single update because the developers are NOT able to try out the update on YOUR VERY computer, no matter how hard they try it.

This is why we're called ..... BETA TESTERS!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Yes, we are TESTING the game. Please describe your errors with a little bit more of the details so the developers can actually do something about it.

How is reporting bugs  not feedback?

Half of what he said is his actually feedback on the game. Secondly how can he describe it in anymore detail he gave an accurate description of when it happen and what exactly happened.

OP isn't even complaining about his problems, but just even stating them. There's no need to even white-knight DE here.