Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mercury Extermination

MattiQ93

I didn't try other missions and types, but this mission is little bugged. I tried few times and everytime Lotus and Ordis sending me back home, even in the middle of battle. One time i can't get enemies, and another i get them, kill 3 or 5 and Lotus tell me that i run out off mission area.

Sorry, if wrong section.

I've just had the same issue. 

Got a warning to get back to mission area and was then extracted. I don't know where Lotus thought the mission area was, but I was melee attacking the enemy ships at the time, so either the Grineer were OOB or Lotus is wrong.

Yup.  Proscribed mission area seems to be a very hazy notion.

Also this idea doesn't make much sense. Why is Lotus FORCING Ordis to pick us up whether we want him to or not? Lotus is supposed to inform and guide us, not take the reins during our mission. :|

Happens in other archwing areas too, fly a little too far in any direction but forward and get an "emergency extraction" by Ordis. The entire game mode needs an indicator telling you that your leaving the intended battle area and not Ordis telling you when its too late for you to do F*** all about it.

Tried to do the mercuty mission liek 5 times each time failing cose of this. I don't know if the mission marker is badly placed or i'm just blind, was flying at the green arrow and got emergancy extraction. Some clear borders of combat area and clearer mission target indicator would be nice.

Tried to do the mercuty mission liek 5 times each time failing cose of this. I don't know if the mission marker is badly placed or i'm just blind, was flying at the green arrow and got emergancy extraction. Some clear borders of combat area and clearer mission target indicator would be nice.

Something has to be wrong. As it is now it is impossible for me to complete the mission on Mercury since even if I fly directly at the way-points I end up getting extracted.

Something has to be wrong. As it is now it is impossible for me to complete the mission on Mercury since even if I fly directly at the way-points I end up getting extracted.

I just tried again. same deal. enemy ships hanging at the edge of area where you can't fly... and the after sniping them and 4 left got extracted again when flying at the target... :( Lost a rare mod too :/