Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Skills - Impractical Purpose

Shizzuie

Have fun attacking one target at a time and basically opening an air bubble so you can cast rhino roar on yourself then waiting for things to walk into your bubble so that you can actually use said rhino roar buff because its extremely helpful.

I will have fun, thank you.

He's got a nice hat.

Yes he does ^_^

-Jin

I bought him with plat, and don't regret it. Combining his 1 & 2 makes life easy when singling out high-value targets like Ancient Healers or Heavy Gunners. His 4 recharges ally's energy within the sphere, so you can spam powers, as since you're all inside the bubble most likely, so pure chaos.

His 3 is a great damage buff combined with his 4.

-Jin

I've seen no reports of his 4 recharging allies' energy whilst inside.

I've seen no reports of his 4 recharging allies' energy whilst inside.

Honestly, it's such a flashy skill that I guess people are focusing on murdering rather then looking at their hud. I just noticed it in passing really. Give it a try.

Either or I'm way too tired...

-Jin

@Zangon

That would hurt his Riftwalk ability then.  I do understand what you are saying as this feels like Hydroid's Undertow all over again.  The ally Banish thing is perhaps the worst aspect of this because the trolls already have enough fun with Bounce and Switch Teleport.  Imagine being able to Banish your team and force a mission to fail.  I'm actually embarrassed for DE.

Too much set-up required for it to be effective.

You first gotta banish an enemy to the rift (Or several), riftwalk into there yourself or send an ally there, then amplify damage with surge so the enemies take more damage.

Meanwhile Rhino can use Roar for an instant damage boost, Banshee can also amplify damage instantly that requires more aiming, and Nyx can take an enemy out of the fight (And still allow them to be killed right there) with Mind Control.

Too much set-up required for it to be effective.

You first gotta banish an enemy to the rift (Or several), riftwalk into there yourself or send an ally there, then amplify damage with surge so the enemies take more damage.

Meanwhile Rhino can use Roar for an instant damage boost, Banshee can also amplify damage instantly that requires more aiming, and Nyx can take an enemy out of the fight (And still allow them to be killed right there) with Mind Control.

Yep. They need to add considerable buffs to the Rift world if they want him to work.

Haha the new frame sucks?

Hilarious.

He sucks really bad.  Everyone hates him thats not playing him.  His first ability should take entire mob in view to alt world.  not just one at a time.  His ult requires enemy inside the area, which they avoid. Lame and not impressed.  Want my plat back for buying him. j/k   Worse than hydroid.  and looks like him too.  haters gon hate...attack away.