Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halikar Build Cost

vaugahn

Erm guys , I've the weapon here my review : This weapon sucks , DO NOT , throw 500 oxyum into that S#&$ty weapon , it's not worth it ,pure rip off , hope the amount of oxyum was wrong and get some sort of refund 

Where were you when I pressed the build button? Couldnt you have given your review a bit earlier..... :'(

This weapons is really not worth the cost.

Hoping DE comes back monday morning, looks at this and goes, "WHOOPS! ONE TOO MANY ZERO'S!"

Personally I hope they fix the bug with it while they're at it. 

Explosion is bugged (is dealing no damage or knockback most of the time, radius is also a bit shorter than visuals indicate.)

I literally have 500 oxium only. Then again I've just recently outfitted dojo with tons of teleporters... Thing is, is it good enough to justify it?

Erm guys , I've the weapon here my review : This weapon sucks , DO NOT , throw 500 oxyum into that S#&$ty weapon , it's not worth it ,pure rip off , hope the amount of oxyum was wrong and get some sort of refund 

I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about it.

That little mace contains almost as much Oxium as Zephyr's entire body?

It's pretty much the first weapon in the game with a secondary effect that a proc doesn't cause. Not sure how reliable it is, but that is a big deal. If you can disarm a level 99 heavy gunner with a throw of this thing, that's worth more than a zephyr :P