Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing Problems

Alys_Awooooo

On my Windows 7 laptop, I was able to login, but everytime I started the Archwing quest mission, the game would crash. That was yesterday.

Today, I decided to endure several hours to download the Update to my USB pen, and at the moment I'm trying to just login to the game. It crashes for no reason, but not before screwing up the insides of my Liset (by turning it yellow - the hell?) and somehow turning my Rhino Prime invisible. Can't even access the Options menu to lower the settings, this happens everytime I play on my USB pen, I have to adjust everything so as to improve performance because the game won't remember those settings.

I've always found it strange that the game doesn't feature a Settings menu in the login screen, so we can adjust everything there to save time.

Update from my previous post:

Now I can't even get the login screen to open, it just becomes a blank window and completely crashes, under the excuse "Insufficient video memory". Really?

And this in a PC that can handle Diablo 3 on high settings, as well as League of Legends.

This is certainly off-putting, because it makes those players using weaker machines or means to play completely penalized.

Edited by RazorTip

DE please fix the crashing issue, it's becoming a usual thing throughout the first week after major updates.
I am literally unable to play due to frequent BSOD and the massive loading times, stuttering etc.

I ain't even mad, this is normal and i think i've had this problem after every update so far. Please fix it so i can continue to enjoy playing this awsome game. THANK YOU

same here. freeze at loading screen just to wait for the crash coming. hahahaha. hope we will get our hot fixes soon. plz DE. i cant even enjoy this u15. whats so good about it if we cant even play. : \

Edited by eraze93