Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed The Colourblind Issue But Immediately Created Again

Frostosti

Completed Codex entries now have a sort of white-wing motif in the upper right corner. I can see it, personally, but I'm going to safely assume that you can't?

What type of colour-blindness are you, and what tones are easy for you to distinguish? The more information you can provide about the problem, the more that they can help.

Especially now that we've gotten the Lockers going. I've seen the Grineer ones and they're absolutely perfect. Looking forward to the Corpus ones.

I'm really sad saying that, aren't I?

Seeing as I'm here

I'd like to point out that it is incredibly difficult for me to read the red text when modding items/changing gear, as it sort of blends into the grey background. Anyone else have this problem?

Colour-blind Tenno unite!

I myself am not colourblind, however I am sympathetic to your cause because i play Warframe with my brother who is (red/green). He had to either go along every single locker to see which ones opened, or let me do it. This change is great for him, however he has pointed out that doors are still either red or green, is there any chance that this new system may be extended to the doors? That would save a lot of head bumping! (running into every door to see if it opens!). Also, my screen being very small and rubbish I cant make out the progress bars in the codex either, i thought they had been removed until I saw my brothers screen, his is much bigger. Same with the new enemy markers on the minimap, I think they could do with implementing some sort of scaling options for the UI.

Edited by Bovrinox

Doors remain the same as ever, that is true.

But:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331279628

This, right here, is a fantastic start. Once we get doors as clear to tell apart like this, then we're on to a winning formula.

Anyone seen the Corpus lockers yet? I've still to go to chase some down.

I'm not too sure what to suggest about the codex at the moment, beyond them using something that contrasts more strongly with the default greyish background than a dull white wing logo.

Oh so seeing how much progress is the issue on each entry? I assume you can see the motif in the corner depicting what is completed at least?

I'm not colour blind so i wouldn't know what exactly it can effect.

*raises hand*

I'm colorblind... I don't see a progress bar at all... just a grey line. I thought it switched to the Motif and you would click to see your progress. I'm guessing it is a light blue/green?

*raises hand*

I'm colorblind... I don't see a progress bar at all... just a grey line. I thought it switched to the Motif and you would click to see your progress. I'm guessing it is a light blue/green?

Theres a kind of blueish green line at the bottom where the progress bar is which would be the grey line you see at the bottom of each entry. 

If you click on the entry you will at least be able to see the scan progress for now (x/y scans) till its changed. So seeing the progress of anything not fully scanned could be a pain I guess. Small work around till DE gets it fixed at least.

Edited by StinkyPygmy