Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor Causing Crashes?

MakiBadFox

Question

So i have the new rifle Opticor at the moment. It's a little "specific" to its function but its fun to use. My issue is that i seem to crash when using it pretty frequently. My husband who was playing next to me also gets the same crashes when i used the rifle even if he doesn't have one.

Anyone having the same issue?

15 answers to this question

I thought it was becaus eof the Opticor so i switched Weapons but it still happens anyways. Have you tried playing while not using the Opticor? If not i suggest to try it to find out if the Problem really is the opticor for you.

I thought it was becaus eof the Opticor so i switched Weapons but it still happens anyways. Have you tried playing while not using the Opticor? If not i suggest to try it to find out if the Problem really is the opticor for you.

Yeh i have, it runs perfect without the Opticor. The moment i start using it, games start crashing. Even when i'm using it, it can cause other players to crash.

Same here. Sent a support ticket with an EE log and they told me to verify and optimize the game cache because some downloaded content seemed to be faulty.

Doing that right now, will report back if it still crashes afterwards.

Edit: Issue persists. Opticor makes me and my friend still crash.

Edited by Storchenbein

same here, game runs fine but as soon as i switch to the Opticor and fire a couple of shots....crash.

You finally did it DE, you made a gun so powerful that the game cant handle it ;)

Yeh i just tried it now with the hotfix. Still crashes the game pretty quickly. I also think i made someone else crash while i was testing if it made me crash or not.

Curiously, would people post if they are Nvidia or AMD on graphics card? I'm on Nvidia.

Edited by MakiBadFox