Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Don't Know, You Can Troll Like A Beast With Limbo.

OverlordMcGeek

Question

17 answers to this question

Yeh it really needs working, at the moment it's a pretty useless troll frame. Just constantly making enemies immune to all forms of damage while dealing little damage himself. Being able to stop someone playing for a whole min is very odd that it was allowed as a skill.

Yeh it really needs working, at the moment it's a pretty useless troll frame. Just constantly making enemies immune to all forms of damage while dealing little damage himself. Being able to stop someone playing for a whole min is very odd that it was allowed as a skill.

its the new loki troller so no. my apologies but i prefer it this way

Looks like Loki and Hydroid, who have now received some good utility for their formerly almost-pointless abilities via mod augmentations, will have to compete with Limbo's entirely pointless ability.

Loki's abilities are entirely focused upon utility...a decoy that gets all the aggro , a teleport that can save a teammate , an AoE disarm that can basically activate easy mode upon heavy gunners and eximuses .

its not pointless its a good trolling utility

Excellent in PVP, terrible in PVE.

Loki's abilities are entirely focused upon utility...a decoy that gets all the aggro , a teleport that can save a teammate , an AoE disarm that can basically activate easy mode upon heavy gunners and eximuses .

You misunderstand. I'm referring to Switch Teleport and Undertow, two barely useful abilities (though I use Switch Teleport every so often).