Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health, Energy, Mod Drops In Archwing Missions.

ClockworkSpectre

The visibility of these drops needs to be increased in archwing missions.  The objects are the same size as they are in normal play, but the distances are greater and it makes them much harder to see.  Also something that would really help is if the proximity was increased that we can pick item up from for archwing missions.

I completely agree with Cruin, a significant size increase and noticeable light pulses would greatly ease finding mods and the like. I don't understand why the drops were left the same size in the first place. It seems like common sense that wider maps in open space would need adjusted drop models and indicators.

Yes its very easy to miss a lot of the mod drops because the items are too small. Its going to be worse for people who play on a couch using a TV.

I play on a 42" TV. It's on a desk a foot away from me. I still squint to see drops, but thats a vision thing, hence a frigging TV.

I actually put on the loot detection mods so I can at least spot them when I fly close by them, and will do so until I get one of each, after that, who cares.

Honestly they should just forgo the idea of picking anything up manually in Archwing and just have it auto pick up. And honestly I've never really ever seen pickups giving much to the game in any way shape or form, but if anything it's quite disruptive to the flow of Archwing.