Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's A New Secret In The Void *proof Added*.

fractal_magnets

Question

Grineer storage container.

Gave me a built forma, a 20K+ credits and a 60 minute credit booster.

The credit booster is decided by RNGesus. You don't have to be the one to break it.

Alternate theory is that the key provider (not the host) gets the booster.

Looks like a standard Orokin Container but with a different lid... Hard to miss.

Found it on a T1 Exterm in the big engine room. The part where you jump off the elevator into the secret room.

Scanned it but no codex entry

Happy hunting!

edit: added proof. Look to post #13 for Lieth capturing the crate unbroken. Post #12 for Video from Clats01 - T1 Capture this time. Drawbridge parkour challenge.

Nes3xIQ.jpg

vHVyBOF.jpg

DMcaDsE.jpg

Edited by fractal_magnets

Good question. I would say so.

So obviously you think it is not a good question. Since you can answer it without knowing, I am with you I assume that you can but until you KNOW you cannot know. So if you thought it was a good question then in theory you would have to actually know something to answer it not just make the obvious assumption.

I am just commenting on the plethora of people that feel the need to answer questions on this forum without actually knowing an answer. If in fact one of these showed on your thiefs wit then I assume you would have said that, by the way you answered this question I deduced you actually have no clue and just assumed you knew the answer therefor you also decided it was a stupid question you could answer with no real knowledge. 

Was this in T1 Cap? I see you guys getting Hikou Prime Pouches, which I can't get in T1 Cap even though the wiki says so.

Yes this was in T1 cap

So obviously you think it is not a good question. Since you can answer it without knowing, I am with you I assume that you can but until you KNOW you cannot know. So if you thought it was a good question then in theory you would have to actually know something to answer it not just make the obvious assumption.

I am just commenting on the plethora of people that feel the need to answer questions on this forum without actually knowing an answer. If in fact one of these showed on your thiefs wit then I assume you would have said that, by the way you answered this question I deduced you actually have no clue and just assumed you knew the answer therefor you also decided it was a stupid question you could answer with no real knowledge. 

Was this rant really necessary? it is a good question becuase none of us had thiefs wit on, but being a loot crate then one would assume it would, this is only a new find post update, and i am sure there will be more finds like this as the days go on.

However due to the item drops from this type of crate then it is quite possible that it might not.

Seeing as you went on with your little rant and had nothing genuine to contribute why would you even comment, as i said before this is only a new discovery so it is only fair that assumptions can be made at this point i would also hypothesize thiefs wit would work, so are you going to rant about my hypothesis now? Unless of course YOU yourself Corbae have tested this out in wich case please by all means tell us your results

Edited by Clats01

Half a bee, philosophically,
Must, ipso facto, half not be.
But half the bee has got to be
Vis a vis, its entity. D'you see?

But can a bee be said to be
Or not to be an entire bee
When half the bee is not a bee
Due to some ancient injury?

Guys I unfortunately did not have the foresight to take evidence, but I found one of these in E Prime while looking for Kubrow mods. It had 23,000 credits with the booster and a Jat Kittag Blueprint. It looked just like a regular storage container except brown and kinda looked like smoke was coming out of it. I came here because I was curious about how long they had been around, seems like they just came during this patch! And I seem to be one of the lucky ones to find it, GO ME!

A friend of mine brough us a Forma in T3 Sabotage from the grineer caches. I wonder if he found that kind of cache.

If he smashed it without looking? I'm assuming he was a Rhino XD

Guys I unfortunately did not have the foresight to take evidence, but I found one of these in E Prime while looking for Kubrow mods. It had 23,000 credits with the booster and a Jat Kittag Blueprint. It looked just like a regular storage container except brown and kinda looked like smoke was coming out of it. I came here because I was curious about how long they had been around, seems like they just came during this patch! And I seem to be one of the lucky ones to find it, GO ME!

:O

The plot thickens...

it's not a bug, nothing to fix.

While it may seem to be intentional, I doubt DE would throw Forma and Credit Boosters at us. If it doesn't get removed, great, I'll finally get a reward for exploring. Can you confirm that they haven't removed it as of the last hotfix?

Chances are that they ARE marked with Thief's Wit, considering the ones from Gate Crash were marked as well. As for the cosmetic BPs now being discovered, its probably intentionally since they have actual blueprints and material reqs.

While it may seem to be intentional, I doubt DE would throw Forma and Credit Boosters at us. If it doesn't get removed, great, I'll finally get a reward for exploring. Can you confirm that they haven't removed it as of the last hotfix?

It's only for Halloween it's not a permanent thing.

Do they produce the same high-pitch whine that the grineer caches in gate crash did?

I found a corpus container (I can upload screenshots I took if you guys want) that gave me a 1 hour affinity booster, about 25k? credits and a Dera blueprint. It made the same high-pitch whining sound that grineer caches from the Gate Crash event did.

I found a corpus container (I can upload screenshots I took if you guys want) that gave me a 1 hour affinity booster, about 25k? credits and a Dera blueprint. It made the same high-pitch whining sound that grineer caches from the Gate Crash event did.

Of course we want pics :P

Location (node)?

Edited by fractal_magnets