Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There's A New Secret In The Void *proof Added*.

fractal_magnets

Question

Grineer storage container.

Gave me a built forma, a 20K+ credits and a 60 minute credit booster.

The credit booster is decided by RNGesus. You don't have to be the one to break it.

Alternate theory is that the key provider (not the host) gets the booster.

Looks like a standard Orokin Container but with a different lid... Hard to miss.

Found it on a T1 Exterm in the big engine room. The part where you jump off the elevator into the secret room.

Scanned it but no codex entry

Happy hunting!

edit: added proof. Look to post #13 for Lieth capturing the crate unbroken. Post #12 for Video from Clats01 - T1 Capture this time. Drawbridge parkour challenge.

Nes3xIQ.jpg

vHVyBOF.jpg

DMcaDsE.jpg

Edited by fractal_magnets

I've found four of these so far (two corpus, one orokin void, one grineer) but unfortunately they're bugged for me - any mission on which I break one results in me getting the 'progress not saved' error and neither me nor anyone else in the mission getting any rewards at the end (as if we had not run the mission to begin with) :(.

I've found four of these so far (two corpus, one orokin void, one grineer) but unfortunately they're bugged for me - any mission on which I break one results in me getting the 'progress not saved' error and neither me nor anyone else in the mission getting any rewards at the end (as if we had not run the mission to begin with) :(.

Ahhhh that sucks. Just another bug to throw on the pile :(

Are these containers found only in secret places or you can find them anywhere during the mission?

They are always in the secret stash areas of the void. I can't confirm for outside of the void because I haven't gone hunting. I would assume so.

B**** please!!!!

20024767rs.jpg

20024768ya.jpg

Also, did anyone find a rare crate in derelict missions?

I have not seen any evidence.

Remeber what happened last time you assumed something?

I would assume you know that I don't care.

B**** please!!!!

20024767rs.jpg

20024768ya.jpg

NUUUUUUUU!!!

Also, "Rare Orokin Storage Container" hmmmm a 3rd kind? or they finally organised them... >___>

What was in it?

I have not seen any evidence.

I would assume you know that I don't care.

NUUUUUUUU!!!

Also, "Rare Orokin Storage Container" hmmmm a 3rd kind? or they finally organised them... >___>

What was in it?

Credit booster, Forma, Credits.

All gone...

Why are you asking for an evidence? just take a look into the Codex...

Looks like in a hotfix they added the containers to the codex. I'm not sure how rare these containers are but they do add the incentive to look around. They seem to spawn in the same spots one would find the caches are in or in loot rooms in general. So far I have only found one and it was a Rare Grineer Storage Container. It glowed, was a different color, and made the same humming sound that caches make. I scanned it and was able to view it later in my codex. (Scanned 1/50??? DE please nerf scan max). All I got from it was some credits and a rank 4 rare fusion core. This was in a low level zone while doing a syndicate mission so drops might be affected by area level. Now I know that these things exist and where to possibly find them I will find more and get good screenshots if able.Wm5QFFR.jpg

Since no one else has posted one yet this is what the rare orokin storage container looks like intact

KTXrUZX.jpg

unfortunately I forgot to get a screenshot of the rewards but there was a prebuilt forma in there as well as several other things that I was not able to see before the reward popup disappeared.

I found an orange Grineer container on a random Ceres mission today. 40k credits, detonite injector, and 60min booster... I was so pumped I didn't pay attention to what type of booster it was :)

Where do the boosters show up now when active (in the UI I mean)?

If the crates weren't so unlikely to find in a mission, these would actually make exploring worthwhile. But since most of the time they aren't in a mission at all, you have no way of knowing whether you're just wasting your time exploring the maps to find them.