The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

that feel when you waste 50 plat on archwing rush and cant even play it because "You need to own an archwing or complete the archwing quest" :/

yea thats why i didnt buy archwing because i knowed i wont be able to play with them until few fixes .. thats normal on every update .. i learned something from past :) 

DE could you look into Rad Jav not scaling with damage mods. I just did a Kappa run and was only doing 900-1000 damage with Rad Jav and I have Blind Rage and Intensify equipped. Did a Void mission before that and could not kill a level 14 Heavy Gunner at all. I love the new mechanic of the ability though. Gates of Babylon attack from Fate/Zero. XD

Far too late for that. And once again, impulse rushing has instant buyer's remorse. gg

it's really sour when you finally get into warframe again after a big break for the update, and you can't play it

i get that it's hard to bugtest everything, but why release the update on a friday if the support goes down during the weekend

I personally just filled this out:

pBAJbHt.gif

And received the WAR 340526.

These WAR ##### are crucial if you are crashing. Even if you don't want to post the ##### here, please fill out the crash report.

The crash associated with WAR 340526 has been fixed internally and will be deployed in the next hotfix.

I was going to, but id rather quest for him, (which requires archwing of course)

Unfinished? 

Well, his badges are stuck inside his shoulders, they just fixed the syndana which clips through his coat and looks really bad. But he is also affected by things he shouldn't be while in the rift. He seems like he was just crammed out and wasn't finished testing.

Probably why he was only 200 plat.

Edited by Valletta

heh, just played the archwing mission on venus......omg the issues are nasty.....no sound in mission right at start and FPS drops down to 5-10 when im normally smooth....the quest itself to get the archwing seemed.....well, not all that grand, and 125p to rush the full thing -_- especially for the first archwing *sigh*

pBAJbHt.gif

These WAR ##### are crucial if you are crashing. Even if you don't want to post the ##### here, please fill out the crash report.

The crash associated with WAR 340526 has been fixed internally and will be deployed in the next hotfix.

Any idea whats wrong with the Archwings not appearing?

pBAJbHt.gif

I'm not getting one of these crash boxes. When I crash I either windows bluescreen or my game just freezes,  and I'm forced to close it through task manager. :<

I'm not getting one of these crash boxes. When I crash I either windows bluescreen or my game just freezes,  and I'm forced to close it through task manager. :<

Ah okay, that just happened to me as well, in which case:

EE.log file to support.warframe.com.

You can find your EE.log file at: /%Localappdata%/Warframe

Im still getting a message that im out of mission area in exterminate even though im where the enemy are at. so im still not able to do any archwing in exterminate

Have exactly the same problem.

I got an emergency extraction right after the mission started... Lotus you told me i already would be off the battlefields, as the mission intro just played. :(

Still crashing, espacially when usign the opticore but also i jus tcrashed in a MD mission when i wasn't using the opticore (and noone of my teammates was either). Hope that crashign gets fixed soon (never had any crashes the past year so it bothers me alot that i just can finish 1 mission out of 10)