Hotfix 15.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

I already sent this to Support, but it seems I lost my Odonata Archwing power mods after the Hotfix. I installed the mods onto my Archwing before the Hotfix, and now I have an Archwing with no powers at all :(

Kinda regret spending that 125 platinum to rush the build time of my Archwing, hopefully Support can get that fixed :/. Just really bummed that my Bird-Lifter can't do all the fancy stuff :(

Edited by yuio678

PLS DE, make possible to wear 2 sigils of the same syndicate on both sides at the same time. They are awesome =3

Game says  "Unable to equip PERRIN SEQUENCE SIGIL while wearing PEERIN SEQUENCE SIGIL. Only one faction sigil may be equipped at a time." when you try to use the same on front and back.

Thx you so much =)

pls vote post up to DE to see this ^

Edited by Kane69

Yeah...if you could fix that "forced extraction" bug. that would be great.

For clarity: I was doing a mission on mercury with my new birdlifters and got force extracted when i wanted to fly towards my targets. You should really mark the end of the map or just make a white wall that pushes the warframe back. Extracting the payer is wierd because you can't really tell where the battlefields ends. It seemed a lot of people who rushed their archwings have this problem...which really makes me grief about the plat. I am a little bit frustrated but i can handle this much. Please fix it as soon as possible.

I was thinking really hard, if i should rush the archwings or buy the new canon and now i regret rushing the archwings. That is all.

Warframe keeps crashing whenever I try to play the first archwing quest mission, all the other ordinary missions run without a problem.

WAR - 339570

____

Actually, I was able to start the mission, but it freezes midway, which prevents me from continuing the mission.

Edited by MeSparten117

i am not sure if anyone else is having these problems. But ever since the new update I cannot use any ability with my controller. they screwed with the controls so i had to re-adjust everything it forced left bumper to be roll but i managed to change that as well, and now almost everything is the way i had it before but it refuses to let me click on the "ability activate" so I can toggle a button to it. so I can play normally (for the most part) but I cannot use abilities using my controller.

Hotfix 15.0.1

• Fixed several broken Archwing quest states that would prevent players from advancing.

I was able to complete the quest line-find info, extract parts, beat corpus..finally fly into space with an archwing and complete that mission. OK.

The game says I can't access any normal archwing missions until I complete the archwing quest.