[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.0.1

Hotfix 15.0.1

• Fixed several broken Archwing quest states that would prevent players from advancing.

I was able to complete the quest line-find info, extract parts, beat corpus..finally fly into space with an archwing and complete that mission. OK.

The game says I can't access any normal archwing missions until I complete the archwing quest.

I would be enjoying this... Provided my launcher would allow me to play. The bar fills up maybe 15% before failing... All my launcher settings are unchecked. Even when I click verify, it still fails.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this is intended but for controllers, there's no toggle to sprint anymore. I have to continually hold down the button I set for sprint, and it's a little annoying. There also is no separation of reload and using context things (like pressing x on the keyboard), would like that to get fixed.

Also, I can't seem to bind the "Use ability" to my controller on a laptop, so I can't use my powers from my controller which is also a bit annoying.

Love the Archwing though ^-^

• Upvote 1

Ordis keeps extracting me mid mission even while killing enemies on a simple exterminate

But you can play :p My game is telling me that I don't have archwing still but I finished quest already :P

Madness

Ordis is pulling me mid mission on any archwing mission, saying I'm out of bounds, yet there are no visible bounds around me. Kinda glad to see that I'm not the only one.

Just noticed the Syndicate mods being offered after the hotfix all display max rank and some have extremely increased stats, like the Hek mod which gave 50% multishot unranked at first but now gives 500% multishot at maxed rank.

Is this change intended? :X

I don't know if it's just me, but I've completed the archwing quest (it even has all the ticks in the codex) and I can't go on archwing maps :c SOMEONE HALP

But you can play :p My game is telling me that I don't have archwing still but I finished quest already :P

Madness

I don't know if it's just me, but I've completed the archwing quest (it even has all the ticks in the codex) and I can't go on archwing maps :c SOMEONE HALP

Quit the game and then re-log back. Works always when completed quest is not updating.

Anyway, Archwing maps are so broken that I gave up. That no-fly zone, which shouldn't be there when I am following markers and objectives, that triggers extraction and mission failure is not fun at all.

Probably hotfix will be out tomorrow when I'll wake up.

Edited by Buldozers

I do not know if any of these problems have been introduced to this page, but I have 2 things to post about; 1 major and 1 minor/inconvience.

1) The major bug that I have encountered so far is when the new Drahk Master throws his Hailkar (the new melee weapon) and it knocked my Tysis secondary weapon out of my hands (I didn't even realized this until I tried weapon swapping). I knew that the Hailkar has the ability to disarm it's target, so I just acknowledged it and tried to pick up my disarmed weapon.

But thats when the bug came into place.

When I tried to pick up the Tysis, the weapon would continue to float in the air and not appear in my hands, although the Tysis is able to be shot from my hands as if the weapon was returned to me. But then when I tried to weapon swap to my primary weapon and back to the Tysis, nothing happened similar to if I never equipped the secondary. Only when I returned back to the location of the floating weapon and pressed 'X' to pick it back up again will I actually have it with me. The only way for the invisable Tysis to be with me is to not weapon swap when it is in use. But when I died and respawned, the weapon was no longer in my hands and when I returned to where I was disarmed to equip myself again, the outright disappeared from the game.

2) As for the minor inconvience, everytime I would attempt to hack a security console to reset an alarm, my minimap would shrink back from being expanded. This also seems to happen everytime when the Corpus/Grineer tries to set off the alarm as well. It is not game breaking as the bug mentioned above, but a hassle to always rexpand the map everytime the control consoles is getting messed with by somebody.

UPDATE: I have crashed. WAR-339598.

Edited by HammerRain

War-340833 ill try playing again so i can gather the other WARs which i have seen like 5 diferents across the day...how sad do that sounds...but oh well can do anything else anyway

Can you tell me why Ordis keeps doing an emergency extraction when I am in the middle of a fight and lotus is asking me if I am abandoning the fight when I am in it!!!!

Yeah its hurt....no chnce to grineer mission

Edited by Kacc

Not sure if this is intended but for controllers, there's no toggle to sprint anymore. I have to continually hold down the button I set for sprint, and it's a little annoying. There also is no separation of reload and using context things (like pressing x on the keyboard), would like that to get fixed.

Also, I can't seem to bind the "Use ability" to my controller on a laptop, so I can't use my powers from my controller which is also a bit annoying.

Love the Archwing though ^-^

Go to options and it should open the controls menu. Toggle sprint is on that screen, not on the controller mapping screen. 

What about warframe not responding after i press "PLAY" , it worked well before  this hotfix. Any ideas ?

I'm having the same problem don't worry.

Mabye the next hotfix will well fix it...

I hope

So I'm not crazy, zephyr's low grav is indeed bugged, I seemed to be plummeting much quicker than usual