Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Bug

Educated_Beast

Yup same here, 5-6. I mean, i was at 100k then 90k and now im at 206k. I wish they would hot fix quicker! But still love to DE <3

Same problem here.

My mastery point are not consistent between each time I reopen the menu: One time I have ~90 000 and some times ~95 000 and even ~180 000... (all without doing anything other than press Echap > Show Profile).

I believe this is why we can't rank up since the game seems to track our mastery points inacuratly.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by II_Nemz_II

I have a similar problem, but the value of mastery change, sometimes for the next level missing 0, other 15000 and others 6000, before the update I just missing about 2000 and something else, now I can not find the correct value because varies after each level-up and of course for the test button never appears, even missing 0 to the next level.

Edited by mixok

Well i obtained my archwing did the quest with it "completed" the quest to get a error on my first attempted mission "no archwing" blablabla...

Then i relogged, entered game, tried to invite some friends to squad just to notice the RANK UP button was right there. So i did the test, completed, exit, started crafting my weapon, entered my profile to see it shows i have 1/4 to next rank but on the picture out front it shows i have nothing.

I have a similar problem, but the value of mastery change, sometimes for the next level missing 0, other 15000 and others 6000, before the update I just missing about 2000 and something else, now I can not find the correct value because varies after each level-up and of course for the test button never appears, even missing 0 to the next level.

same problem, it either shows 0 to go or the number keeps changing, yesterday it switched between 3 values when i kept re-checking the profile without doing any missions, today it's steady at 0 so far...

Edited by frohdoe

http://s30.postimg.org/b4suclcdt/Warframe0000.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/xpm6ardd1/Warframe0001.jpg

As you can see on the quick view I am still missin exp to get access to rank 6 test but on my profile it says I miss 0 experience to rank up.

I have this issue since the patch 15 has been released. I've tried to wait some hotfixes but apparently this bug keeps staying. The real problem is that I am not achieving any experience doing further missions. So I am virtually stuck to Rank 5.

Kinda frustrating cause I wanted to lay my hands on a Soma...

I hope you'll fix it soon! Thanks.

So perhaps the issue is that it shows it as 0 despite there being some way to go. I was confused because the last time I checked I was very close. Option to rank up appeared for me after a few days of earning more affinity.