Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15; Where Are The Extra "ability Mods" I Was Saving

___NICO___

Hi, I was saving a lot of rare an uncomon extra warframe Ability MODS (and lots of common too), to transmutate or fusion with otrher mods. Now with the Update 15 and the new Ability rank system they just desapear.

They are not in any part of mods inventory, so...

WHERE THEY GO??

i still want to transmutate, fusion, sell them.

I (and all players) earned all those mods playing lots of hours and it was frustrating to get "slash dash" (undreds of that) instead other more usefull mods.

And inverted other mods, and credits to rack up that rare ability mods too.

¿¿Its that effort coming back in some way??

PLEASE DE put them back for a while so all that mods that drop instead valuable resources or weapons mods not drop in vain.

Also, whith this system players can't choose wich ablity activate firts on Dark Sectors conflict. but i guess its fair for avery one in this case.

Finally:

from the firts moment i start on warframe (whit excalibur) i chose not to equip SUPER JUMP; instead i was saving the mod cost for Radial Javelin. and even changed the polarity " Zenurik - 17px-Ability.png" for an Naramon - 19px-Bar.png - .  (I noticed that this polarity still there on the 2 Extra mod slot that remain on the warframe )

But i still need to controlate what abilities i can use for the next reason...

In lots of other cases i was unequiping ability that are not beneficied from a CORRUPTED loadout 

IE: Volt whit Maxed Eficieny and with full Stretch mod installed, doesn't need to get "Speed" equiped and will be kind of unusefull because the Duration penallty. 

For that case ¿Why i have to rank "Speed" before when i just want to use Overload?

Well , firts of all, i need the MODS back to do what i want, sell them, transmutate them, fusioning other mods...

And the new ability sistem i will give it a shot.

DE. i dont want to bother, i know there are a lots of changes wiht this Update and it's a lot of work to keep it running.

but PLEASE, take this in mind

THanks

The short and pertinent answer to your question is that any ability mods were converted into fusion cores of equivalent rank and cost. Unranked common ability mods became unranked common fusion cores, for example.

Aaww  that hurts, i could transmutate  lots of them,

Well

1) thanks for the anwers

2) this information was on the News section of liset? because i read some about the update but didnt see nothing about the ability mods like a warning. but could be probably my fault on that.

Now lets get some opinions, Do you thiks a rare 5 fusion core is equal to  a ranked 5 rare mod?

i think is not, because a ranking to 5 a rare mod consumes more than 1 rare 5 Core. dont you think?

EDIT: ok, i will stop complaining and try the new update. 

but still have the corrupted mods issue.  Will be good to read some advises

Edited by ___NICO___

Well before you weren't equiping the abilties and now they are just there, so what? Noone forces you to use them now. You can mod your frame the way you want, you don#t have to use an abiltie that isn't going well with your Build.

Well before you weren't equiping the abilties and now they are just there, so what? Noone forces you to use them now. You can mod your frame the way you want, you don#t have to use an abiltie that isn't going well with your Build.

but i cant full "overload" until i get Volt to lvl 30,less damage and less reach for that, but speed will be full at then. meanwhile in the previus version i can full overload and get the full base reach and damage benefit before even get some vitality