Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Pickup After Disarm

Your_Real_Father

BUG

I was playing on saturn, helene when i got disarmd of my weapon (penta). after picking it back up i got an invisible penta. And when i switched to my sidearm to get teh visuals back, it disappeard back to teh place i picked it up. So i picked it up again (without visuals) and played till 20th wave and got absolutly no progress on my penta when completed.

Did anyone experience this too?

It gets even weirder. I didn't have a primary equipped and managed to pick up another player's Karak for the duration of the match. It became unranked (wasn't so according to that player's loadout card), and corrupted my equipped secondary into unranked status as well (though it did go back to it's original rank after the match ended).

The end-of-mission screen showed (the borrowed) primary, my secondary and sentinel (and its weapon) unranked, It reset to what it was, but all the progress (inlcuding frame rank) wasn't saved.

Had this happen on Phobos, interception. Could pick up other players weapons. The weapons are unranked after being disarmed and all xp from that point on is lost. Weapons are invisible and persist as pickups even after being picked out. Switching weapons results in losing the weapon.

Kindda the same here. I was playing a survival on Saturn.
When I got disarm, I picked up my weapon but it was unranked.

I tried to switch Secondary/primary, to see if it was a visual bug (it wasn't because It doesn't seem to have mod on it), and when I switch to my secondary there was no way to get back to my primary.
I had to finish the whole mission without primary.

The same for me. Interception - Mercury (Odin). Lost my Rank 7 Amprex (Drahk Master). When I picked it up, it was invisible and Unranked. It stayed in place after I pick up forever. When I tried switch to secondary I lost Amprex again and had to go to the place I've lost it and pick it again. After 4 rounds Amprex is still Rank 7 so it clearly didn't get any exp.

http://s16.postimg.org/7s4t8j8tx/Warframe_2014_10_26_09_04_54_230.jpg