[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.0.2

Please note:

This is the second of many hotfixes to come. We’ll be here throughout the weekend keeping things together. We’re actively reading, logging, and experiencing the issues first hand. Lots of keyboards working away on the next set of fixes.

Can you fix a long standing Zephyr thing (from a little while after her release actually) where if she uses Tailwind repeatedly to stay in the air she gets amplified gravity until she lands?  I want to fly with my flying warframe, not just air dash once.  >/

Edited by Feynt
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for all your hard work!!! But PLEASE fix the controller issue before several of us go mad from using the keyboard after all the muscle memory that went in to the controller.

• Upvote 1

We’ll be here throughout the weekend keeping things together. We’re actively reading, logging, and experiencing the issues first hand. Lots of keyboards working away on the next set of fixes.

Send them all my thanks.

• Upvote 3

Say, did the powers got severely nerfed?

Before the update, my Rhino could tank 3k damage and now barely 2k...

Are the mods working propperly?

Thanks

anyone have status on opticor? Still crashing or fixed?

using it on sechura no crashes yet :D

Thx. Did rare 5 cores get fixed from being rare 3 cores?

Also my Kubrow den Codex entry is still bugged, so is my scanner codex entry :(

still can't remap "activate power" button for controllers

None of the power (warframe ability) remapping is functional for controllers in the Options UI. To the bug report mobile! Mount up!

Edited by DietEbolaCola
  • Upvote 2

My game just crashed after trying to start the first Archwing quest mission. Ugh.

Edit: Every subsequent attempt to begin the mission has resulted in a crash.

Edited by BigFreedia
  • Upvote 1

I have no idea if this has been mentioned at all but we need some definite visual boundaries in archwing exterminates and maybe interception (havent played it yet) but I keep getting force extracted while flying to the enemies i have to kill. Also a better mini map for these missions would be nice (a better mini map for the game in general would be nice)

Edit: It is really terrible to not know where you can actually be and not be, and quite frankly the fact of this happening is ruining the fun of this update.

Edited by FREQ1989

Rebecca confirmed to be the red text baron.

Also thanks everyone at DE!  Your hard work is appreciated.

Forced Extractions in Grineer archwing missions still going on, its not a game crash issue and it can happen even when you are dead... floating under a radio tower.

Thanks for the hotfixes! Hopefully this one fixes the Opticor causing crashes or whatever is causing crashes while using the Opticor. I'd like to level it up since I paid plat to skip the waiting period. XD

• Upvote 1

You guys never cease to amaze. Honestly, thank you immensely. Know that we all share your passion for this beautiful beast you've created.