[DE]Rebecca

Opticor fixed yet? O_o

Nope...

Ticket #

WAR: 340479

Ticket: #

WAR: 339789

Sigh when a cash item does not work..  :\ 

Rebecca i honestly think u should pull the gun from the market, so others dont have to grief like the owners who have it now are. 

Edited by Naekuh

controllers. fix them. now

Please see the following video (focus on bottom right) with my 15.0.2 controller experiences:

1) Bindings should be customizable and that will come ASAP.

2) Holding RB expands the Ability menu (bottom right)

3) I select Chaos, it casts.

4) Quick tap of RB casts Chaos again (last casted ability = tap)

5) I hold RB again, it expands, then I cast Psychic Daggers.

I am going to play around with this more and am hoping to get more info to relay to dev. Please note that indeed bindings should work ASAP, sorry they aren't now.

While not a bug or performance issue, the hitbox of aerial melee attacks (specially Hysteria) is too small in my opinion, a bigger hit radius would make this feature more appealing to use.

Great work keeping track of all of the issues, you guys gotta have to drink too much coffee ;)

Edited by Rhaenxys

Halikar using 500 oxium? Isnt that a tad much for a resource that drops in bunches of 2 at most?

Or did you boost osprey drops?

While youre busy fixing the new stuff, I wanna mention that Eximus units in the void don't give any more exp than their normal counterparts, besides being harder to kill. That is the case since pretty much U14 launched. Other enemy groups' Eximus units do give more, though I think not all of them.

Is that intended? I thought it would be a flat multiplicator for when an unit spawns as Eximus. Not that I really need the Mastery right now, but shouldn't a tougher fight also equal a better reward?

Please see the following video (focus on bottom right) with my 15.0.2 controller experiences:

1) Bindings should be customizable and that will come ASAP.

2) Holding RB expands the Ability menu (bottom right)

3) I select Chaos, it casts.

4) Quick tap of RB casts Chaos again (last casted ability = tap)

5) I hold RB again, it expands, then I cast Psychic Daggers.

I am going to play around with this more and am hoping to get more info to relay to dev. Please note that indeed bindings should work ASAP, sorry they aren't now.

not a fan i know they are looking for solutions but this is a bit far off....

Halikar using 500 oxium? Isnt that a tad much for a resource that drops in bunches of 2 at most?

Or did you boost osprey drops?

I do believe I've been seeing more Oxium Osperys than normal, though it could just be luck. Still not enough to justify 500 Oxium though.