Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Also having the issue where I can't do the Archwing missions without Ordis forcibly extracting me. I'm following the map trails of debris, and in an interception, I was extracted while flying to Point B which was vertically below Point C and I was extracted. In a couple of occasions, once Ordis warns me, I immediately move backwards the way I came from and extract anyways. Can't complete a single mission and it's rather upsetting because other than this and another visual glitch, Archwing gameplay is actually deeply enjoyable and impressive.

15.0.2 caused a grey screen on my laptop, I could still see ordis' transmissions, the chat and my cursor, but I couldn't see anything else. My desktop is unaffected.

I don't really have the time now to troubleshoot what could have caused it (laptop is currently running on lowest settings and lowest res cus it's garbage at running games ;-; )

A restart later and the issue was gone, so it's either a random bug or something went wrong during booting that time.

My RB is melee, and has always been so far as my first minute of introductory shenanigans. LB is Power Activation. >.< I am a nearly pure, melee-only user, so this means that I am forced to now play with guns more often. T_T Guns don't give me the ability to block or channel, while I run a really squishy frame. (Trinity, now unfortunately with no power usage)

Someone Archwing over some Starbucks over to the Lotus and her minions, asap

Can't, I'm too busy being regarded as outside the mission area and being forcefully extracted.

Jokes aside, I really hope that gets fixed soon. Good job on the Interception change though, DE. I like that.

Please see the following video (focus on bottom right) with my 15.0.2 controller experiences:

1) Bindings should be customizable and that will come ASAP.

2) Holding RB expands the Ability menu (bottom right)

3) I select Chaos, it casts.

4) Quick tap of RB casts Chaos again (last casted ability = tap)

5) I hold RB again, it expands, then I cast Psychic Daggers.

I am going to play around with this more and am hoping to get more info to relay to dev. Please note that indeed bindings should work ASAP, sorry they aren't now.

Right...so if I understand this correctly, then the proposition is as follows:

We designate a Power button via binding options to come.

Tapping uses a power.

Holding opens a cross-menu, where we select a power via d-pad I assume (ala games like New Vegas/Bioshock) and then it's cast on release.

The power is then employed on every tap until we select a different one from the Cross Menu.

Hmm.

I am going to have to admit I can't completely comment until I'd have a play at that myself, but it sounds similar to the Backpack in Monster Hunter (Hold L, then use Left/Right on the dpad to select an item. Release L then press square/x to use that item until you select another item).

However, this would mean that everything to do with powers can be boiled down to one button for practical purposes. I know what I'm doing with my B button now at least, in theory. Which means controller button operation clashes shall be gone and my Valkyr can Hysteria when she wants to, not because her Latron got stuck on her back...

Still, this is the kind of thing that works well with controllers, as it takes advantage of the limited space to play with. However, this system could also resolve the problem for anyone worried about pressing the wrong Ability hotkey for Keyboard/Mouse things: Just go to that 1 ability alone that they'll use, then they can pretty much forget about it after spawn.

Hope it progresses well.

War. 341148, 340833 lasted a bit longer this time on saturn mission but still crashed when hit an container with melee weapon those are the 2 errors i saw last the others i dont remember the numbers (this is after 15.0.2).

War-341160 Manage to start Orokin Archive mission and crashed after killing like 10 enemies.

Edited by Chronnoz