Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

My game just crashed after trying to start the first Archwing quest mission. Ugh.

Edit: Every subsequent attempt to begin the mission has resulted in a crash.

Just wanted to quote this because the same is still happening to me. It is frustrating.

(I did submit crash reports.)

Ran into a bug playing the quest line for the Archwing blueprints on the E Gate Excavation. Two player run, I was not the host, both of us had the quest active. We got 7 full drills completed before extracting, the host received 4 wing blueprints, 2 harness blueprints, and 1 systems blueprint while I received none of the blueprints.

I'm done now with archwing mission, crazy boundary, emergency failed, invisible wall, stuck in object, cannot continue mission when host leaves.

I think DE uses distance between frame and mission object (not the enemy) to decide whether still in or out of mission. No counter, nothing to see, just ordis and lotus keep singing about emergency exit.

Just add the boundary to be seen and expand the mission area, please.

My frames always gets distracted whenever in a mission. Theres always something that captures his/her full attention. In a battle their soo focused on whatever this thing is, that they would turn thier head completly to the left, right, up, and down and jsut keeps on staring. Just death staring everything. Although they are skilled enough to shoot and slash eveything in thier path looking in a completly different direction. Please fix DE.

Hello, even after the hot fix. My warframe continues taking crash. In normal missions, but mainly in the first mission in archwing tessera. I do not know what else to do, even with all the graphics on low. I continue with the problem. I need help. I play in PC

Edited by Nyob

Changes:

• Tuned texture detail settings for 32-bit systems to improve stability.
  • Tweaked Archwing Interception missions:
    • AI capture time for a given point increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
    • Reduced the number of AI squads that can capture a point simultaneously for all player counts.
    • Increased enemy spawn delay time.

Fixes:

• Fixed several crashes and gameplay hangs.
  • Fixed a common join-in-progress crash.
  • Fixed an issue where you could use Warframe abilities with Archwing.

Please note:

This is the second of many hotfixes to come. We’ll be here throughout the weekend keeping things together. We’re actively reading, logging, and experiencing the issues first hand. Lots of keyboards working away on the next set of fixes.

has there been any headway in the zephyr loss of low grav buff after air melee use? as well as her wonky switch between superb air handling and the sluggish air control? it's gotten worse since the update.

What irony. We got an air melee attack to attack enemies (and arc traps (sic!)) but many traps are now loacted on the floor. With the air melee we lost the jump attack when no enemy is in the focus so we can't reach them again. Not funny. Especially not when you need slam attacks to stop your travel with melee weapons from time to time -_-

ALL HAIL RisingAngels DE Archwing has restored us to our flying glory ty keep up the good work :D

What irony. We got an air melee attack to attack enemies (and arc traps (sic!)) but many traps are now loacted on the floor. With the air melee we lost the jump attack when no enemy is in the focus so we can't reach them again. Not funny. Especially not when you need slam attacks to stop your travel with melee weapons from time to time -_-

FACTS

Error with void missions not rewarding any of the special items such as prime parts or blue prints. And just did a Void Defense with 4 people that didn't give any rewards at all. Just a blank space when deciding whether to fight or leave. Went to 20, left and got nothing.

yeah, we just did 4x T2 exterminate and got no mission rewards.