[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.0.2

No joke, I only play this game with a controller. I won't play until they put it back to the way it was. 

The big issue is forcing me to retrain how I play even at the most basic level. I keep spamming powers every time I try to melee. I melee when I try to reload. I melee when I try to put away an arrow when I don't need to fire it anymore. All things that were instinct after 200 hours of game play are killing my ability to play now.

The smaller issue is that by taking melee off of a finger button and putting it on a right thumb button is that I can't control the camera anymore while meleeing. Need to take my thumb off the camera control stick to press melee. This hurts mobility and makes the game function like all the other console beat-em-up games where after a couple of melee attacks, all your enemies are behind you because your melee atacks carried you through them, and you need to stop fighting to swing the camera around, then go back to the action. Really breaks the flow.

• Upvote 3

After this update i crash all the time after 5 waves or launch of a mission, never happened before and i am not happy with this.

U15 has messed up my configuration on my PS3 controller, took me an hour to figure out that mess,

update to the abilities is so horrid for my controller.

Being that this game is unplayable in it's current state i am done playing it till it is fixed.

BTW I run windows 7 professional 64bit,  AMD 8 core 3.78GHZ, R9 280x, 16GB ram

smj.gif

Edited by 911nsidejob
  • Upvote 3

Put the controller settings back to way they were please this is not an improvement

Also sprint/roll not crouch/roll? Come on!!

Edited by Deku_Scrub
  • Upvote 2

The big issue is forcing me to retrain how I play even at the most basic level. I keep spamming powers every time I try to melee. I melee when I try to reload. I melee when I try to put away an arrow when I don't need to fire it anymore. All things that were instinct after 200 hours of game play are killing my ability to play now.

The smaller issue is that by taking melee off of a finger button and putting it on a right thumb button is that I can't control the camera anymore while meleeing. Need to take my thumb off the camera control stick to press melee. This hurts mobility and makes the game function like all the other console beat-em-up games where after a couple of melee attacks, all your enemies are behind you because your melee atacks carried you through them, and you need to stop fighting to swing the camera around, then go back to the action. Really breaks the flow.

the change isnt even good for new players. Who thought it would be a better idea to put melee on a face button?

• Upvote 2

There's a glitch now where only hosts receive rewards from caches in Void Sabotage and from Extractors.

Edit: Nevermind... XD

Edited by MartinVole
  • Upvote 1

Please revert back to the Pre U15 controller mapping. This new mapping is awful and plus I cannot change melee to my Left Bumper. D:...

• Upvote 2

Nice! Congratz for DE and fast hotfixes!

But just to say another bug which stop me from playing Archwing missions:

--> every time i try to play Exterminate (at Mercury, but i guess everywhere will be the same) Lotus/Ordis tell me something like: "Beware tenno, you are leaving mission zone. If you not return will call Ordis for immediate extraction!" - and that is the end of the mission. And in fact i didn't go  much away, i even didn't explore the space - i'm strictly following the mission marker. So i really hope this will be fixed next patch update.. is unplayable for now.

And by the way - why put so strict exploration restrictions? From the devstreams i was expecting more freedom in Archwing and space... i think this is the most fun. And for now im feeling like in a very very narrow corridor...  if i go left - end of mission, if i go right - end of mission (and now even in all other direction is the same - end of mission). No fun

Edited by Ianrama

i still get crash right before i get started on the first archwing quest mission,seriously?-_-

• Upvote 2

I am probarly not the first one. The game keep crashing when I try to load into the game especially the mission fpr getting archwing, i crash everytime(still stuck at the beginning). I can get into some game which i choose to play alert but at the end it appear i played a normal map for i get no extra credit of blueprint. Please fix this

• Upvote 2

Warframe keeps crashing on me making it unplayable. I see a lot of yellow decals in-mission before it crashes on me. I updated my graphics card driver but I am still facing this issue. There are times when the mouse pointer is missing out-mission making it difficult to navigate the menus.

My PC specs:

RAM: 3Gb

Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450

Video memory: 1Gb

Please help...

• Upvote 2

Thank you devs for all the hardwork you did to get the update done, but i have issues now running the game. In 14.10 and lower i was running the game just fine. Now its stop and go every three seconds and it's everywhere even in the liset. Also it takes an extremely long time for anything to load now. Any help or advice to solve these issues will be greatly appreciated.

I'd just like to play the update. After updating, the launcher becomes unresponsive, sends my computer into a black screen, and won't do anything until I ctrl+alt+del and end the process. I've noticed in the "Launcher and Updater" threads that this is an issue for many posters and don't see how to fix it. Help us, DERebecca, you and the devs are our only hope.

• Upvote 1

Is Warframe supposed to be more taxing on your computer than it already is? I have all my graphics turned down to the absolute minimum, I've got V-sync on but my computer still sounds like it's dying, it's overheating after five minutes of play and the amount of Physical Memory Warframe takes up is... Petty much all of my physical memory.

Granted I have a pretty crappy computer, but my computer could handle U14 fine. But after the update it's just dying on me. Is this a bug, or is this just something that i'm going to have to get used to, because if it is then I'm probably going to move on to greener pastures. Warframe is fun, Warframe is cool, but Warframe's going to cause my computer to die an early death at this rate, and that would be terrible.

• Upvote 1