Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perrin Sequence Requring 300K To Advance Past Initiation

Duralumin

Derp.

Erm...well...it's just 300K. 

Just go quickly farm it.

Then again, they are Corpus merchants. So they would want your money. 

Besides, 300k is not that difficult to obtain. 

I'm sitting on just over 400k; it's not the fact that I can't afford it at the moment.

The problem is that I'd be paying ten times the amount it costs to advance in any other syndicate. This is like tier-4 advancement compared to others straight out of the gate if the cost to advance doubles each time.

It's too out of place to be intentional; I'm sure of it.

Also, don't act like 300k can be pulled out of thin air. That's like over 10 T3 capture key runs.

Edited by Duralumin

Then again, they did ask for 2 Detonite Ampules. 

And we all know how dirt-common that is. 

Compared to New Loka requiring only 30k credits and 2 fieldron samples.  Fieldron samples and Detonite ampules are both ubiquitous, I believe this to be an error/bug.  Literally EVERY other syndicate requires only 30k credits and a small amount of relatively common resources (except for arbiters' neural sensor requirement). 

Here's hoping some of the insomniac dev's catch this for the next hotfix.

Edit:  Not to mention how much successive level's must cost, comparatively speaking.

Edited by Squints_Palledorous

I'm gonna give this a bump, hoping that someone knows how much the 2ND rank of Perrin Sequence costs.  If the 1ST rank costs 300,000, i dread the next ranks . . . and don't want to waste my time with them if it's gonna cost me several millions of credits to get max rank.

Gonna bump this with an inquiry.

For those who have advanced in the Perrin Sequence, are the subsequent advancement costs any less dear in terms of credit count?

I don't feel comfortable putting down the credits until I can deduce whether or not it's a typo.

Gonna bump this with an inquiry.

For those who have advanced in the Perrin Sequence, are the subsequent advancement costs any less dear in terms of credit count?

I don't feel comfortable putting down the credits until I can deduce whether or not it's a typo.

I've seen mention that next rank does, indeed, require 100k like every other Syndicate - meaning 300k is a typo. You are better off waiting until someone doing Perrin Sequence sees your question, though.