Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clients Do Not Receive Extractor Rewards

RaymondJamesDio

What it says on the tin.  I ran several missions with my clanmates on the excavation part of the Odonata quest.  I was the only one to receive drops from the drills.  Everyone else got credits at end of mission, cryotic extracted, and any mods/cores they picked up from dead enemies, but no odonata parts.

We tested this with me as host and each time the drops did not occur for the other squad members.  Each has tried it solo and they were able to get parts.

I just completed two T3 Mobile Defense missions with my friend hosting, but with me using my keys. Both times, the mission starts with the panel saying that it's a Grineer Assassination mission, and both times, I didn't receive any void rewards while my friend did. Additionally, Lotus ends the mission saying "Assassination contract complete, great work Tenno," even though it was a Void Mobile Defense mission. It was just very buggy.

I sent a support ticket about this, but I wanted to see if other people had a similar bug experience. By the way, no, the rewards weren't fusion cores; there's none of that in T3 missions as far as I know (it's in T4s), not to mention rewards are the same for everyone, not separate (I didn't get the rewards that my friend did, at all).

Edited by Casardis

I just finish T4S, 25 Rcores my squad said, but i dont see the rewards. The lotus was saying "this reward is shared", but i guess she is a liar since U15. The archwing and outbreak alert also didnt count the finish reward. i feel sad for wasting my 2 hours playing ingame along with the hype of this update.