Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Bug - Not Receiving Loot

Max.P

Just did a Tower II Survival with a couple of friends, only the host got rewards, not me, not the person who had the key (the person who picked the mission). This might be a new bug, because before the last hotfix it wasn't happening. We were getting the messages that said we were awarded loot, however we didn't get the pop up of what we were supposed to receive, only the host did. At the end of the mission the reward screen showed nothing and after checking the inventory, the thing that we were supposed to get weren't there either.

Edit: Defense, Interception, Survival Tower missions seem to be bugged. Edit 2: Upon entering the mission it shows its a grineer faction assassination mission, maybe this could be part of the issue

Edited by Darkjounnin

I just got the same thing.

Did a 40 Min Tower IV Survival, my first T4 ever. Didn't get a single thing. I have a video recorded of the last 6 minutes, including the rewards screen which showed me having no weapons, or companions for some reason I will never know.

Any of the void missions are not working properly atm, something with the last hot fix...

Not only void, tried forming t4 keys on pluto interceptions, my friends got keys, I got nothing. Even between waves I couldn't see the rewards while they could. :(