Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Space Auto Extract Does Not Make Any Sense

armedpoop

Even if it was working properly, why does it auto extract us? Thats like if we were to fall into a hole or a pit in any other level, and get extracted rather than respawned. Who thought it was a good idea to pull players out of a mission where they will be moving at high speeds all the time? Flying everywhere. Please can we remove this? I mean make it so we get a U-Turn or even respawned back in the play field when we leave it. Or put up invisible walls, anything but auto extract failure. 

I found a rare mod for archwings, and then while I was CUTTING ENEMIES, I was forcibly extracted. Bye bye rare. That is not a good feeling to have. Its like you gave us all the freedom to fly around at high speeds, but punish us for using it.

When you guys demo'd it on the devstream, there were no indications of going out of bounds, or mention of being forcibly pulled out at all. So what gives?

Edited by armedpoop

Even if you are following the mission indicators where the next enemy is.  Still I get auto extracted which is stupid.  I don't know how many times I was extracted while heading to the next group of grineer who needs their butts kicked.