Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Rewards Not Visible Or Given

BerzerkersRage

I had the same issue on the Ceres darksector defence. There was also a broken scroll-bar a little ways down to the right (below the overlay map).

Edit: It is happening every time on this T2D I am in. In both cases I have been client.

Are defence rewards just totally broken as client?

Edited by egregiousRac

I can confirm this too! I missed out on Nyx Prime Chassis after completing a void mission. Everyone in the squad except for the host missed out on rewards. We were just given credits, resources and mod cards. Initially thought it was a glitch so I checked my inventory and didnt find my reward. Hoping there is a fix for this soon!

I (lgp888) had a similar issue; I, among a squad of 4 was running a T4 defense and the last rewards was a Loki prime systems blueprint. My friend, the host of the game got the blue print (TheVulcan), but when i went back to my Foundry, i found that i was not awarded it. I also checked my inventory as well. I also do not have a screenshot of my mission rewards screen because i thought restarting my game would make it appear as well. My proof is in my friend's screen shot of the mission