Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Limbo Warframe

Zakharon

I think everyone agrees that all players should receive Limbo free since the quest to obtain him is unplayable. Ordis keeps extracting players in the first mission, we can not progress at all. It is unfair to the players who sit there trying to play in the broken game type and map for hours on end with no progress to be made. I love the Archwing but this is ridiculous, I wanted to get Limbo so bad but it seems quite impossible with interception towers apparently out of bounds and dont get me started with killing the remaining enemies in case somehow you made it that far. 

Anyone who sat there for hours trying to play a broken mission shouldn't be compensated. If you know it's broken then don't play it and just wait for it to get fixed.

Not the point

Please be patient. Fixes will come as soon as they are ready.

In the meantime, please report bugs in the proper bug report section.

Yeah

they should never have released u15 so soon

Okay, come on now. Let's think about this.

DE has maybe 200 employees. Most of those are game devs. 

Warframe has an average of 15000 players online at any given moment, most of whom will actively try and break the game.

Who do you think will find more bugs?

Also, DE should give every player 2 000 Platinum, name new frame after me, give me lead designer spot, offer small animal as sacrifice in my name, destroy moon for me and much more.

Just because i have to wait on the first day of patch. How could i guessed that things might be broken?

I just solo'd the Limbo Theorem Inception. AI is pretty stupid, just keep alternating between the  points and capture them.

me: sitting at point A

Lotus: Are you leaving?

me: um no?

Lotus: ORDIS GET THIS LAZY &#! OUT OF HERE!

me: wait no...

Ordis: got ya!

me:.......not even 2 minuets 

Why would you even continue to play the mission for two hours if it's broken? That makes no sense... just wait for the fix. You're essentially banging your head against a wall and getting angry that your head hurts.

Edited by Seraphyx

Even if they chase you, they keep a fix distance to your character, so you just have to stay at the outer ring of the point. If it it switches to conflict don't bother and fly to next point. You cleanse the points this way and capture them.

And don't forget to equip all your defense mods!

Edited by Vandole