Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BOLTO Blueprint doesn't allow me to use my LATO as a component

FakeGhost

I have bought the BOLTO blueprint for 15k at the shop and it requires.

First complaint: we should be able to see the components required to build the blueprint BEFORE buying it!

Moving on, AFTER I buy it, I saw the components missing and collected them all, BUT the pistol LATO.

To build it, it says it is missing a LATO pistol, which is weird because I have one!

And, as far as I know, the only way to get another is buying one (4k + 50 plats).

So, I am very frustrated because I spent my money to build a better pistol and I can't, even with all the required components.

I am expecting a reply from someone of the staff.

Thanks.

~

Have you selected it? If you craft weapon and use other weapon as component, you have to click (OK, time for art:P)

[bOLTO BLUERPINT]: NEEDS [Lato] [Alloy plates] [something else] [cake]

You click on [Lato]. Window will appear where you have to select LATO you want to use (in case you have two - ie. one you use, which is on 30th level, and one bought as a component. That would be annoying to loose pimped-up weapon you use.)

Edited by SabreUr

If your only secondary-slot weapon is the Lato, it probably won't let you select it to craft the Bolto, you have to keep at least one item in your inventory for each slot(frame/primary/secondary/melee).

This is the best answer, but I don't like the "requirement" of have a secondary weapon.

And even if they keep it required, why not allow use a secondary weapon to produce another secondary weapon?

This is the best answer, but I don't like the "requirement" of have a secondary weapon.

And even if they keep it required, why not allow use a secondary weapon to produce another secondary weapon?

Maybe because, you will not have any secondary weapon for 12 realtime hours (while your Bolto will be crafting from your only one secondary weapon). But they still want you to play the game without problems, which you will have without secondary weapon in the "delivery" type missions.

Like I said, I don't think it should be obligatory to have a secondary weapon.

It could be empty and the same should work to the primary weapon.

Maybe have two of the three weapons could be obligatory, since sometimes you just can't go full melee or you might run out of bullets.

Anyway, it's just my opinion. I would like to be able to spend my secondary weapon to make another instead of buying a new one just to do that.

~