Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calikhan

Turned Sound Off And Still Hear Music

I was running missions and had my Itunes going in the background so i turn Warframes sound setting all the way off for all settings and upon entering a mission i was getting a weird feed back come to find out it was music from warframe playing with my music.

to check this i ran the game without my music playing and surely music played with the sound turned completely off in the game settings

No other sounds were played and the music was a low volume but loud enough to be heard

yep, this is old.. it happens to me too, the music bar is in 0 and still i can hear the music (very low, but its there), i hope they fix it some day...

yep, this is old.. it happens to me too, the music bar is in 0 and still i can hear the music (very low, but its there), i hope they fix it some day...

hi, me too...

In the mean time, while you hope they fix it, just mute the game in your sound panel for the pc.. it should have individual program volume levels there (since I have cursor lag ingame, its the fastest way to mute the game when I get a phone call or some other interruption).

Just a temporary suggestion ^^

Same here.

Also happens for me. Makes it very annoying when I try to voice chat with friends whose mics are just ludicrously low no matter what we do. I have to turn my sound all the way up to hear them, but then I'm also hearing Warframe's music despite muting it. Quite frustrating.

I hope they fix it soon. The music gets repetitive after a while.

Hi and no, they don`t fix it soon... now its nearly 10 months later, but no fix of music-bug... i don't think, we can realy hope !!! Many fixes since then, but this problen for DE is realy NOT importand.

Thank you and good bye.

just an update to this this still happens, When i hve music all the way down and off and master volume and all that i can go into a mission and still can here music playing