Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously, How I Can Get Out Of A Syndicate?

Kaiser_Suoh

Question

11 answers to this question

I am with Red Veil and Steel Meridian, but when i use any of their Sigil, the another 4 syndicates gain negative points, that is normal? i want try  one syndicate per time.

Every syndicate has a standing with other syndicates. You can't just boost one without losing for some others. 

I am with Red Veil and Steel Meridian, but when i use any of their Sigil, the another 4 syndicates gain negative points, that is normal? i want try  one syndicate per time.

You're going to get this regardless of who you want to try out. Every syndicate has an ally (who you'll also gain rep with), a rival (who you'll slightly lose rep with), and an enemy (who you'll greatly lose rep with). There's no way around that.

You can also alternate running missions for slightly conflicted factions like The Perrin Sequence and Arbiters of Hexis, which will net you positive rep gains with 4 of the six factions.  Red Veil and Steel Meridian are the two that will hate you though.  

It's also sub-optimal in maxing the amount of rep gains per mission.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

If it helps, it seems that the max negative ranking you can have is much lower than the max positive ranking, which means that after a while, you'll be able to keep all of them liking you. Of course, this means you'll have to max out the hatred and then keep going for the extra wiggle room. Still, it'd get the job done.

However, it seems there are reason to keep factions hating you. They have their own death squads, which may function like the other Death Mark assassins, hopefully with good drops.

You can join all of them at one time. With one on, you lose faction towards two others, and gain faction towards two.