Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having Issues Sprinting After An Action That Ceases Sprinting

OverdriveOtaku

If it matters, I am an Xbox 360 Controller player. I'll try to be as descriptive as possible.

I have Toggle Sprint on.

When I press the Sprint button, I start sprinting like normal. 

When I perform an action that stops my sprint [i.e. Melee, Aiming], I stop sprinting.

Now, if I am no longer sprinting, when I press the sprint button, I am supposed to resume sprinting again, but it doesn't let me do it until I press the sprint button TWICE.

I have no knowledge of game mechanics, but it FEELS like when I perform an action that stops sprinting, the sprint action is technically still on, despite that I am walking again. It's like I have to toggle sprint OFF to get it to go back ON. My overall mobility in the game feels extremely handicapped this way, and it was not like this before today's update.

Thank you for your time.

Second - 

I'm on PC and everytime I see that wonderful 'toggle sprint' button I want to try it...

BUT IT'S A TRAP.

After an hour of getting frustrated about sprinting taking about a second (or a second press) to kick in I give up and disable toggle sprint.

After an hour of getting frustrated about sprinting taking about a second (or a second press) to kick in I give up and disable toggle sprint.

Any game I play that has springing I always use toggle sprint, it simply hurts my thumbs after a while to just keep holding down the thumbstick the entire time, so I'm out of commision until this is resolved.