Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems With The Archwing Quest.

ultra_KING

Question

So the first task in the quest is to recover the archwing archive on tessera venus. I ran the mission twice now without any notification of progress and the mission is still marked. What do I have to do? Is there a certain number of times I got to run this mission?

9 answers to this question

Was it the excavation mission? If so, you have to keep digging till you get all parts in one run.

Try relogging

No it was a sabotage mission the faction and environment was orokin even though it's on venus.

Archwing archive? Were you hunting for the Corpus caches, or did you ignore those? Because the archive is in the first cache you find and open.

The most caches i got in one mission  was 2 do I have to get all 3 to complete that part of the quest?

The most caches i got in one mission  was 2 do I have to get all 3 to complete that part of the quest?

No, you should have gotten it on the first one, it would look like a Nav Beacon resource, though labelled: "Orokin Archive" on the rewards screen.

I was running this with my brother. He got his the first time and I did not. We tried it with me hosting and him, and every time, I never got the archive. we must've run it 6 or 7 times. At least I got my scans in on Lynx.

After, I tried it solo, and I got the archive on my first try. So I would suggest trying that if you haven't.

No, you should have gotten it on the first one, it would look like a Nav Beacon resource, though labelled: "Orokin Archive" on the rewards screen.

I don't think I got it wouldn't I get to move on to the next part of the quest if I did?

I was running this with my brother. He got his the first time and I did not. We tried it with me hosting and him, and every time, I never got the archive. we must've run it 6 or 7 times. At least I got my scans in on Lynx.

After, I tried it solo, and I got the archive on my first try. So I would suggest trying that if you haven't.

Oh so you don't always get yeh I think I'll try solo in that case.