Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unnecessary Extraction

RCOAS

This too.  I also STOP MOVING AND HEAD BACK after the warning and still get canned.

Lost mods because of this.

This should be fixed in the hotfix being deployed in the next 5 minutes!

Oh good.  Ninja'd by a fix.  Still won't bring back my mods, spent over 1m in credits to try and get the +melee dmg back and no luck!

Edited by Cupressi

This too.  I also STOP MOVING AND HEAD BACK after the warning and still get canned.

Oh good.  Ninja'd by a fix.  Still won't bring back my mods, spent over 1m in credits to try and get the +melee dmg back and no luck!

Melee damage is a Corpus drop (and the way their missions are setup, it's almost impossible to go out of bounds unless you manage to get outside the map).

Melee damage is a Corpus drop (and the way their missions are setup, it's almost impossible to go out of bounds unless you manage to get outside the map).

It was freespace, maybe it wasn't that specific mod as I never got it!  Had finished extermination and was going straight for extract then boom, emergency extract?? yea.

Just got emergency extracted trying to find the extract point after finishing up on saturn's mission. Any chance we can get a better indication(no mario kart arrows please) of where extraction is rather than playing a game of hot/cold w Ordis and the lotus... like maybe ordis uses the liset to emit a ping somewhere on our ui to be like "less then 1000m from me from _____ direction"?

I got a spare if you want it. I should be on tomorrow. Send me a friend request or a PM on the forums.