Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Now I found a tiny bug where if you have the limbo quest on and go to rush your archwing with plat you don't collect it I only know about 22 people that happened to them from this bug but some payed alot of plat (like me) so they can fly with their archwings so just informing you guys so you cab fix this

my game was crashed and it said " INSUFFICIENT VIDEO MEMORY " only when i want to play archwing quest. i tryed play normal mission and it was working good but when i start ARCHWING quest it said INSUFFICIENT VIDEO MEMORY 

Nvidia GT630 with 2GB memory , 

I know they say they're working on it - but is the controller issue really that hard to fix? Can't they just revert it for now?

I don't know who thought it would have been a good idea to switch up the melee and power buttons like that.

I don't know what this issue is with the controller I use a controller and sometimes the keyboard and mouse when I started up warframe with update 15 the controls where rearanged on the controller so I changed the controller button configuration to match as near to what I had before the update.

i manage into dojo. the hotfix fixed it. thank you.
but for mission. i crash at loading screen. and i realize im having low fps 20-30 at loading screen, and then boom crash.

then i try to go europa do the exterminate mission, i manage to go in. play for several minutes, until corpus locked the door, i hack (love the new hack)

when done, boom freeze and crash.

heres my report DE. still unplayable for me. but thanks for your hard work.

waiting other hot-fixes to come!

damn , i am so faking nervous without warframe.. :( i will need to stop playing for some time.. this is so strange,  i am spending so much time on WarFrame and its not working for 1 day only.. even my wife told me that i am nervous because game .. :) hahahahah 

I don't know what this issue is with the controller I use a controller and sometimes the keyboard and mouse when I started up warframe with update 15 the controls where rearanged on the controller so I changed the controller button configuration to match as near to what I had before the update.

ability button cant be rebound and its inconveniently stuck on RB.

A temporary fix could be to simply switch ito LB so we can melee again with RB. Apparently this easier said than done.

Ok I see, I have my controller setup differently. I will watch out for this.

Edit: I have looked at the controller configuration bindings and I can't change some of them and the activate power binding shows up as not bound and I can't change it but the button I set to activate a power still works 

Edited by EtherealLegacy

lets TRY #2, DE!

still have crashes at archwing quest (venus), still CANT connect to ANY groups (friends\randoms) - i just got BIG FREEZE at 70-75% of loading level, then just back on my ship. I hope i can take my busters, cause this game already UNPLAYABLE.

Edited by Y880320

getting this error "insufficient video memory" make the game crash every time, im using this VGA N210-MD1GD3H/LP freezes on loading screens and in game. I was able to play like 60/30 frames low spec but now seems impossible to play the game anymore.

WAR-342448

for some reason i dont have my adonata wings. i did the mission but was only able to get harness and systems but my team made the game end before i could get the wings and now i cant do the mission over again. could this be fixed later on maybe? i would really like to get an archwing and limbo

I hate to complain but I've not been able to access any missions and I am frequently being unable to even load up Warframe (crashes on initial loading screen) since U15 hit.

What the hell has happened and can I do anything to fix it?

EDIT: I'd like to add that Warframe has made my PC BSOD twice since U15 hit.  None of my other games do this so again, what the hell has happened?

Edited by Donutdude

I hate to complain but I've not been able to access any missions and I am frequently being unable to even load up Warframe (crashes on initial loading screen) since U15 hit.

What the hell has happened and can I do anything to fix it?

EDIT: I'd like to add that Warframe has made my PC BSOD twice since U15 hit.  None of my other games do this so again, what the hell has happened?

DE not bug testing before releasing a big update is what this is. :P

damn , i am so faking nervous without warframe.. :( i will need to stop playing for some time.. this is so strange,  i am spending so much time on WarFrame and its not working for 1 day only.. even my wife told me that i am nervous because game .. :) hahahahah 

You're nervous? I'm just really really really bored.