Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.0.3

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where no Clients would receive mission rewards for any missions, and games in Solo mode would not count toward Invasions.
  • Fixed Free Space Archwing modes (Grineer Exterminate and Interception) having forced extractions in the middle of gameplay.
  • Fixed an issue with Hek Shotgun Syndicate mod being 500% multishot instead of 50%
  • Fixed several gameplay crashes, particularly for 32-bit Windows.

Game still crashes for me, and I'm playing in a PC that can handle Diablo 3 and LoL pretty well on decent settings (to clarify, this PC is a public computer, in a cybercafe).

After enduring a buttload of hours to update the game on my USB pen, it feels like a slap in the face when I try to play the game and keep getting crashes. The first two times I managed to login, but after a few seconds it would just stop and send me back to the desktop. After verifying the download cache and downloading another update (around 46MBs) the game simply wouldn't open the login screen, and I would get a message saying "Insufficient video memory".

Really off-putting, but I suppose this is what happens when we get something rushed. I will try again later in my laptop to see if I can (finally) play the Archwing quest missions. If not, welp, back to Diablo 3 I go, at least until DE rolls a few more fixes.

Edited by RazorTip

Don't know what you did to networking but... till now I was the stable point, most people could join on my games, they stayed, DC was rare. If that useless curse, namely host evaluation, ever messed up our lobby I could just invite from inside.

Now people have problem joining me, we lost our stable point. We had to choose someone else to host, the only guy who could got DC at wave 6 T4 interception just now, everyone losing stuff from Vor, 3 argons, tons of other things... and me my patience. If you can't do networking properly, don't do it at all - ask someone who can. Please, don't blame the different brands of routers etc., there are hundreds of games out there working perfectly fine, steam or not, ask them. Better than the alternative.

New patch and all, I think I'm taking time off for at least till I cool off. This is pathetic - if at least you wouldn't mess up things even more...

Edited by K_Shiro

I've been playing the Alad V assassination mission several times, and it has crashed twice while in progress.

Got these two numbers for each time it crashed:

WAR - 342595

WAR - 342868

I did manage to get some neural sensors and Perrin Sequence reputation, FINALLY.

i wonder if DE even tests update before releasing them or is just YOLO. Because i wont believe that game worked on 100% of their computers and after the talking about optimalization and stuff like that

Edited by Anubias

i wonder if DE even tests update before releasing them or is just YOLO. Because i wont believe that game worked on 100% of their computers and after the talking about optimalization and stuff like that

It's in beta m8 and we're like beta testers. I doubt they have that much time testing it anyways.

Maybe they should have a pre-release update with a disclaimer that there will b bugs. This way people dont freak out.

For me the "real" u15 will probably be finished next week. especially since i cant play because they bungled the controller settings.

Thanks for the hard work, i was able ot play again is slow running but mission dont crash anymore (except 1st mission of archwing) and i do get my rewards after complete, but now everytime i log in an UPD messege apear which it never did before this last hotfix >_< guess i will now be one of the ones suferring for not been able to join other ppl on gameplay

This happen only after the 15.0.3 hotfix it never happen before

Edited by Chronnoz

please fix the glitch for people hosting only for archwing parts and also not being able to rerun it except unless they were hosting i have accidentally sold my archwing systems and upon going to find another to finish my odonata i found out i was unable to get the systems again please fix this thank you this is the third time i have addressed this issue with you