Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

I'm unsure if this is happening to anyone else but my Archwing is not gaining experience. possibly due to my gear being set to a lower rank. But I thought I might get this issue out there. Also will there be a Archwing specific feedback area? would help collect all the feedback in one nifty little area.

Hmmm, how can you tell? Is it from the profile widget that shows up when you press esc? Mine has stopped showing the blue bar there 2 or 3 MR's ago. I can only tell when I hit "Show Profile".

=====

I've been monitoring the memory usage ever since the update rolled in. Right off the bat it uses 1GB of memory at the log in screen and once you get to the liset. When you do the new quest(s), it crashes as soon as the opening cinematic plays, and on regular missions and void, it crashes somewhere in the middle. I've noticed both missions crash as soon as the memory usage hits 1.5GB. I've really ran out of words to fill in the crash report. Prior to this update, the game runs great at 400-600MB memory usage, around 700-800MB is already heavy, lag starts to occur especially when you're deep in survival and defense missions. 900MB-a little over 1GB is already the crashing bracket.

Weird thing is, the frame rate is smoother than ever. If it's producing such a heavy memory payload, how come it's not causing lag or a drastic drop of frame rate? I've also noticed when you're in parts of the game where memory usage should drop (eg: loading screen, liset, etc.), it just keeps stacking until it reaches the "quota" I mentioned before it crashes. So this has to be a problem with the update build, not our pc hardware.

Haven't really enjoyed U15 so far, but seriously, thanks for all the efforts.

Hmmm, how can you tell? Is it from the profile widget that shows up when you press esc? Mine has stopped showing the blue bar there 2 or 3 MR's ago. I can only tell when I hit "Show Profile".

=====

I've been monitoring the memory usage ever since the update rolled in. Right off the bat it uses 1GB of memory at the log in screen and once you get to the liset. When you do the new quest(s), it crashes as soon as the opening cinematic plays, and on regular missions and void, it crashes somewhere in the middle. I've noticed both missions crash as soon as the memory usage hits 1.5GB. I've really ran out of words to fill in the crash report. Prior to this update, the game runs great at 400-600MB memory usage, around 700-800MB is already heavy, lag starts to occur especially when you're deep in survival and defense missions. 900MB-a little over 1GB is already the crashing bracket.

Weird thing is, the frame rate is smoother than ever. If it's producing such a heavy memory payload, how come it's not causing lag or a drastic drop of frame rate? I've also noticed when you're in parts of the game where memory usage should drop (eg: loading screen, liset, etc.), it just keeps stacking until it reaches the "quota" I mentioned before it crashes. So this has to be a problem with the update build, not our pc hardware.

Haven't really enjoyed U15 so far, but seriously, thanks for all the efforts.

heh at least you saw new content :P

Problems with Load times for missions.

I'm using my laptop which could run Warframe  decently, since U15 there's been an extreme slow (Damnit Frost and your snowglobe!) which would take approximately 7 or 10 minutes to fully load. By then the mission would already be completed and extracted and would say connection to the host has been lost.

Just a quick fix, Archwing Interception missions should reward Archwing Mods for wave rewards, and Archwing Infestation invations should also only reward Archwing Mods. If it says Archwing in the mission it should drop Archwing mods.. Oh and Mods in space should be bright blue stars so we can see them, or make Thieves Wit work or Loot Detector

I keep getting the error that my firewall is blocking ports, and matchmaking does not work for me at all.

However, I was fine yesterday. And My firewalls are set to completely allow Warframe. So there must be something wrong with the game. Also, I'm apparently not the only one having this issue.

New day, new hotfix, no controller rebindings fully available yet. I understand the want to try new key binding abilities, I do, but I'd like to play a game with powers like Warframe's. There's a reason why I do not play C.O.D.'s games, or Battlefields', or... or... or... etc.

Well, the only thing I had learned from the whole U15 so far is --

never have any faith in an online game that all it got are merely HUD and unstable Graphic stuffs along with countless bugs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lets do a simple math, shall we?

Each mega update last between 3~5 months (or more), which depends on what "new tricks" our dear DE project managers have up their sleeves;

yet it took 14 updates for the "main plot" (core-concepts of Warframe Universe) to finally became much fresh and interesting (tribute to the <Vor's Prize>).

And the player ships did fulfill it's own task, which made the rest details to be sensible simply with a HUD tweak. Tough works, but fairly worthy.

(Despite the Ordis part gradually became an lousy outdated burden toward PC system, especially the bugs and crashes it have caused in U15 with its unnecessary performance, kind like a joke, which was really funny at first, started being lame as it had been told too many times.)

Supporters might argued: "What about the ALAD, Lephantis, or Vay Hek?"

It's true that the ALAD V part is something fun and fair enough (if the trailer video on youtube counts), but it's also true that the whole picture of such "tweak" is simply "old-new model exchanging", nothing more.

(Still, the scene landscape would be something else to be discussed and judged.)

Even the "extraordinary-change-should-be" of Lephantis and the intriguing Vay Hek, all turned out to be somewhat time-killin'/depletin' and plat-seduction at all.

(another good example of time-killin'/depletin': The Cicero Crisis of Earth Event. I mean, the whole eyes-damagin' scannin'? seriously?)

Otherwise, what you think there's always the Prime Access as the RNG in Void is a *beach* somehow?

But a fair exchange is no robbery, one must admit;

though the whole fair turns out to be DE's connivin' attitude toward tradin' system, while it's suppose to be something with good deed at the very beginning.

To sum it up, it's merely another fancy TPS, I learned the lesson, at last. And all I wanna say is that I may goin' to do one thing what some of other elder players might had done at leats once before:

quit and wait, with sincere hope that everything should be better someday when the returnin' comes.

God speed and good luck, DE (project managers?).

------------------------------------------------------------

A fair customer-service does not equal to the cooperative itself, it's just one outstanding performance by an employee for god sake; however, unlike the previous one, the product do, sadly.

Edited by IcyVoid

Hotfix 15.0.3

Fixes

• Fixed an issue where no Clients would receive mission rewards for any missions, and games in Solo mode would not count toward Invasions.
  • Fixed Free Space Archwing modes (Grineer Exterminate and Interception) having forced extractions in the middle of gameplay.
  • Fixed an issue with Hek Shotgun Syndicate mod being 500% multishot instead of 50%
  • Fixed several gameplay crashes, particularly for 32-bit Windows.

game still crashes on 32 bit windows on a system that never had any issues before this i now run out of memory when it tries to pull more then 1.6gb of ram going to xp compatibility helped some but the moment i load into a mission i jump straight up to 1.6gb of use and freeze

I cannot login since the new update. I manage to get to just a screen a and a message pops up "insufficient video memory" and my whole pc crashes down!

I have XP , 32-bit. I was just getting back into the  Warframe gameplay spirit, and now I lost the fun.

I hope you can get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

nonnowarrior

game still crashes on 32 bit windows on a system that never had any issues before this i now run out of memory when it tries to pull more then 1.6gb of ram going to xp compatibility helped some but the moment i load into a mission i jump straight up to 1.6gb of use and freeze

I cannot login since the new update. I manage to get to just a screen a and a message pops up "insufficient video memory" and my whole pc crashes down!

I have XP , 32-bit. I was just getting back into the  Warframe gameplay spirit, and now I lost the fun.

I hope you can get this problem fixed.

Thank you.

nonnowarrior

Welcome to the new update... you will contribute your souls shortly...