Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Me part blue perceive... Yea, that's all I can come up with at this time of the night.

The patch is nice, thanks for fixing these pretty serious things.

Even with these issues, I have been truly blown away by this patch. Archwing is amazing. Those trench-run style missions are a blast just to navigate through.

You guys are some of, if not the, best developers out there right now. I'd put you up there with Valve and Blizzard. I really hope that the rest of the industry takes note. You guys truly have the passion to make a game that is regularly updated with new and fresh content as well as patched, looks great, runs great, has one of the best and most fair pay models for a F2P, and ultimately is incredibly fun.

I have already spent around $200-250 on your game and have only used a small drop of that on unlocking weapons/frames (since it's so enjoyable to actually earn and build gear) simply to show my support. Even though I still have 100s of Platinum in my account, I plan to make another purchase of around $50-75 in the near future just because you guys all deserve it.

Keep up the amazing work and get some good sleep during the weekend. Thank you so much for Warframe.