Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Syndicates At The Same Time?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

Just wondering, can I initiate for more than one Syndicate at the time? If I choose, let's say, Red Veil and New Loka initiating by both will I get points as they're both my main Syndicate?

I'm wondering cause I'd like to get all the mods, so I've started with factions I'm not planning to focus on as a final choice, but I'd like to raise up points as fast as possible.

Choosing Red Veil and New Loka at the same time would allow me to raise a bit of Steel Meridian as well, if I'm not wrong...

7 answers to this question

You can initate with all of them as far as I know, but you will lose reputation with the ones you are running against. You can raise up to 3 syndicates without any penalty, specifically the Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, & Steel Meridian, or The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil, & New Loka.

Choosing Red Veil and New Loka at the same time would allow me to raise a bit of Steel Meridian as well, if I'm not wrong...

New Loka is opposed to the Steel Meridian, so no you can't do that.

You can initate with all of them as far as I know, but you will lose reputation with the ones you are running against. You can raise up to 3 syndicates without any penalty, specifically the Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, & Steel Meridian, or The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil, & New Loka.

You can get 4 up by going Arbiters -> Steel Meridian. Though Red Veil hates Arbiters, you can get them back to not stabbing you by working for Meridian.

Edited by Orissan

If you take Red Veil before New Loka, you'll have some Steel Meridian points. This also applies that Steel Meridian can earn you Red Veil points if you focus on it before Arbiters/Cephalon.

Ok thanks, understood! I'll go for Red Veil until the end, then I'll swap to the higest one and will go on until I finish them all, taking Arbiters as the last one.

But how buying rewards work? I mean, it says 30,000 to get a certain reward, but does it mean that you unlock it once you reach 30,000 points or that you have to actually spend 30,000 points on it, meaning that you cannot buy anything else until that without lowering your points?