The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Do You Get Over 100% Accuracy?

Naked

Does it take into account melee? If so, if you have a melee that hits multiple targets, then if you hit 3 targets with 1 slash that's 300% accuracy,... Dunno how you'd get to 8400%... you'd have to consistently hit 84 enemies with a single attack... or find an attack that doesn't count towards the reduction of accuracy but does towards the increase...

Does it take into account melee? If so, if you have a melee that hits multiple targets, then if you hit 3 targets with 1 slash that's 300% accuracy,... Dunno how you'd get to 8400%... you'd have to consistently hit 84 enemies with a single attack... or find an attack that doesn't count towards the reduction of accuracy but does towards the increase...

no you can go through a whole map only using melee and at the end you'll have 0% accuracy

What Warframe were you using? Happens to me all the time on boss runs with my MAG when I use Bullet Attractor, or when I'm using Ash and use Shuriken. Especially when I mostly melee and only shoot a few times during the entire mission.

I've only seen Mag get those kind of numbers.  Must be something to do with her abilities.

Ak/bolto and Boltor will allow for 200% accuracy with 100% multishot, while multishot on the rest of the weapons don't seem to affect accuracy at all.  I haven't tried the Paris yet, but it's possible that above 100% is possible here as well.