Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Test Of Multiple Jumping To Syndicate Ui Freezes

LifeNine

If you are in another UI screen and you jump the the Syndicate UI screen via the escape menu, the UI will freeze once you leave the Syndicate UI. Below is the test cases that I tried.

To reproduce:
- Enter an UI that has the escape menu button on the top left hand corner of the screen
- Click the menu button -> Profile -> Syndicates
- Hit "esc" or click exit to leave Syndicates screen and the UI will freeze

The Modding UI and the Foundry UI did not have this issue.

The test cases will follow this format.
<Current UI> jump to Syndicate
Fix: <How to resolve frozen screen>
<image>
________________________________________________________________________________

Incubator to Syndicate

Fix: Enter and leave the escape menu by clicking the menu button and jumping to another UI
Note: The was some times when most keys on my keyboard will become unresponsive (the mouse had control and I was unable to move my warframe or enter the escape menu via "esc". I was able to open the chat menu via "t" however). I would have to relog to gain control back
nDnd6to.jpg

Arsenal to Syndicate

Fix: Enter and leave the escape menu by hitting "esc" twice
Note: If you enter the equip sub UI and click a weapon/warframe (Not double click to equip, but single click to preview) before reproducing this, you will be using the model you selected even though the menu tells you you are using the weapon/warframe model you had equipped before changing menus. The model will change back once you enter the arsenal menu or enter a mission
FL2vDa0.jpg
ESsVovQ.jpg

Codex to Syndicate

86YhvUc.jpg

Navigation to Syndicate

lTAVXa8.jpg?1

News to Syndicate

Fix: Enter and leave the escape menu by hitting "esc" thrice
Note: The image below shows what happens after hitting Syndicates in the Profile menu. After hitting escape, you will be brought to the Syndicates UI
Ru0cHq9.jpg?1

Market to Syndicate

Note: If you click on an item in the Market, you will be brought the Syndicates menu after you leave the Market UI, like the News UI case
tICZxTh.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

I had to write this twice because I was almost done and I hit the back button on my mouse, which erased all the text. I might be missing a little detail because of this.

I did not test each and every thing, but I did test all the main UIs. I only noticed this when jumping to the Syndicates UI. I am not sure if other UI will have the same effect.