Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Concerns...

low1991

Question

with U15, i foresaw some trouble incoming...

1) further future specific-weapon argument ... (switching Syndicate' side will cause Rage among those who did)

2) Specific-Syndicates' assassination squad when on 'Enemy' status dropping specific drops? MODs? like stalker/G3? PLS NO!

Questions:

- are those syndicate' mod trade-able?

- how about BP's?

7 answers to this question

Everything is tadable as far as mods go. So theres nothing to worry about.

There is no syndicate BP's so I'm not sure what you mean.

Eitherway if you don't want to grind though each syndicate to get what you want, trade is an option. Most of us don't want to grind away for more things. 

I doubt DE will attach drops exclusively to individual assassination squads. That would be dumb.

Right now its all dandy.

Watch a dev stream or two people!

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Everything is tadable as far as mods go. So theres nothing to worry about.

There is no syndicate BP's so I'm not sure what you mean.

Large Team Health BP from the Steel Merdian

Can you join multiple syndicate and get to keep all the sigil?

Large Team Health BP from the Steel Merdian

Can you join multiple syndicate and get to keep all the sigil?

Ahh good point I forgot about those. Not sure, but we already have those as clan tech I believe so it shouldn't matter too much.

Yep you can keep the sigil. I joined suda and the Arbiters and have both sigils. There isn't really a reason to have the sigils of opposing factions though because you wont really be using them much if you don't want to have your rep going up and down all over the place.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Ahh good point I forgot about those. Not sure, but we already have those as clan tech I believe so it shouldn't matter too much.

Yep you can keep the sigil. I joined suda and the Arbiters and have both sigils. There isn't really a reason to have the sigils of opposing factions though because you wont really be using them much if you don't want to have your rep going up and down all over the place.

We don;t have Large Team _ Restores in Clan Tech, we have Mediums.  You could use the faction sigils for style I suppose.

Jeeze Yaer, you really act like the Stalker, what are you doing up right now?

OT, you can join as many Syndicates as you want, but joining them doesn't mean they won't hate you when you start boosting their rivals. Also, both Rival syndicates have the same BP's, so your more picking based on Mods if you go for three that are "allied". The Mods themselves are probably tradeable, so no harm there (although I think if both factions favor the same frame its the same mod to, just the weapon ones are different).

At least, that is how I remember it.