Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Head Turning Bug During Mission

Zareek

I've been experiencing this bug twice now. I've been playing Ash both times. First time during a grineer mission on Mercury, and now during a T2 void ext.

Basically, my Ash will turn his head to face a certain direction. The same spot everytime. If I move or aim, he turns his head to the front like normal, but right away when Im standing still, he will again turn his head. it's as if his face gets locked to a certain point on the map, and keeps turning his head towards that point regardless of where he is.

I forgot to take a screenshot, but I'll provide one if it happens again, which I'm sure it will.

I had something similar happen, though I was running a Nyx at the time. It was a T2D where I noticed it.

Doesn't seem to impact the gameplay, just made her look like she was really distracted by something.

Edited by Traeyze

Did some more testing...

After first logging in, the head tracks correctly with the rest of the body, moving as it should in menus and everything. As soon as I entered the Nav screen to select a mission, I noticed the head stopped tracking with the neck (not sure if it should be moving at all at this point..). Subsequent movement of the head no longer happens in the Liset and I suspect this is also the case in missions.