Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude Mutually Exclusive - Why? :(

MarioVX

I was looking forward so much to the new corrupted warframe ability mod "Transient Fortitude". Now that I have it I'm hugely disappointed that it can't be equipped together with Blind Rage. 

Honestly, I don't get that restriction. They aren't identical mods, why are we not allowed to be used together? This is the first restriction of that kind. If one decides to sacrifice another precious mod slot for power strength, why is that not ok?

This is hugely annoying, please DE, change it to allow players to use them together. :(

Because a 99% boost to power strength should be enough on its own. The first set of corrupted mods already broke the existing balance of Warframe abilities (I'm looking at you, Fleeting Expertise...). The last thing we need is a second set of more or less identical mods that can further stretch the limits of reason. 

Well they are essentially the same mod, they just have a different downside. I'm guessing they also increase power strenghth by the same amount so you would be effectively stacking mods. I understand why they aren't compatible. We don't need more ways to break things by stacking essentially identical mods. Might as well go back to CBT if thats the case.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Because a 99% boost to power strength should be enough on its own. The first set of corrupted mods already broke the existing balance of Warframe abilities (I'm looking at you, Fleeting Expertise...). The last thing we need is a second set of more or less identical mods that can further stretch the limits of reason. 

If that is their reasoning then why release the mod at all?

But what's the point of adding a mod and setting severe restrictions to its usage? They could instead make power strength have diminished returns for higher values, to adress the concern of very large values being op. That would at least leave the strategic option of taking all three power strength mods (at the expense of the negative effects and missing mod slots) open.

If that is their reasoning then why release the mod at all?

Because there are players that have a setup that might benefit more from a loss of duration then power efficiency. It just allows for more fiddling around with your build.

For instance I'll stick to blind rage on banshee and take a hit to power cost over losing duration on sonar. That would kill my build for her. Dat 500%  dmg increase on weak spots bruh.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Because there are players that have a setup that might benefit more from a loss of duration then power efficiency. It just allows for more fiddling around with your build.

For instance I'll stick to blind rage on banshee and take a hit to power cost over losing duration on sonar. That would kill my build for her. Dat 500%  dmg increase on weak spots bruh.

1100% with max str nee?

Unless youre overextending

This is some major gibberish about being OP. Direct damage abilities get bloody worthless at higher lvls. You can't one-shot even the lowest of grunts if he's level 40-50 with the best of your powers, so that restriction is really baseless. There was a reason people formaed up to 3 ability slots when it was possible - most of skills are underpowered like hell, so it should be allowed to buff them as much as possible.