Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude Mutually Exclusive - Why? :(

MarioVX

This is some major gibberish about being OP. Direct damage abilities get bloody worthless at higher lvls. You can't one-shot even the lowest of grunts if he's level 40-50 with the best of your powers, so that restriction is really baseless. There was a reason people formaed up to 3 ability slots when it was possible - most of skills are underpowered like hell, so it should be allowed to buff them as much as possible.

Only exception to the one-shotting things is a specialized... Ember build. Yes, you heard me right. Ember. Max Power Strength Fireball headshot on an enemy primed with Accelerant? Very, very dead enemy. Hella high energy cost, but it can be done. There was a Reddit post this summer about the viability of Ember as a damage frame. She's not the best frame for late content (not by a long shot), but you can take her WAY farther than most people realize.

I'm absolutely surprised that no one mentioned Ash's Blade Storm being the thing that would probably be the most nuts part of them stacking. Then Shield Polarize. Both of them only have one skill that relies on duration. In Mag's case, it's the one most people already disdain.

I think the worst part about them not stacking is that at max rank, TF is 44% less than BR. The only frames that would use it over BR are ones where -duration is a bonus.

Thats not true at all?

Its much more cost efficient to not use transient fortitude

Youll be casting powers more often

Saryn,Ash,Mag,possibly ember (im going to try this for the efficiency),Excalibro

Pretty much every frame that has powers that dont use duration can take advantage of this

This is some major gibberish about being OP. Direct damage abilities get bloody worthless at higher lvls. You can't one-shot even the lowest of grunts if he's level 40-50 with the best of your powers, so that restriction is really baseless. There was a reason people formaed up to 3 ability slots when it was possible - most of skills are underpowered like hell, so it should be allowed to buff them as much as possible.

I don't think it's about those abilities that become overpowered but the other ones: sonar, roar, speed, warcry, hall of mirrors, eclipse, accelerant, shield polarize (unique compared to the others) with other words abilties that rely on powerstrenght but are based around supporting your weapons.

I don't think it's about those abilities that become overpowered but the other ones: sonar, roar, speed, warcry, hall of mirrors, eclipse, accelerant, shield polarize (unique compared to the others) with other words abilties that rely on powerstrenght but are based around supporting your weapons.

Yes, m8, most of those abilities you listed utilize power duration. There is nothing wrong with having double or triple damage if it's only for a few seconds.

This is absurd.

Mod stacking is not something that should even need debating. The whole point of mods is being able to mix-and-match them how we like. Whether or not you stack mods should be your choice, not one that's already made for you. And the only reason it's an issue now because they made it one.

Making them mutually exclusive just seems arbitrary and unnecessary. It'd be like saying other mods couldn't stack anymore if they boost the same stat because they're too powerful with OP gear.

I'm sorry, but if balance was really their goal, this doesn't seem like a good way of handling it.

EDIT:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/336430-hotfix-1509/

So... it was just a bug, and I got all upset over nothing then... nevermind then. Glad they fixed it.

Edited by CrogenitorSeims

Maxed power strength and you'll get +184% Power Strength, and since some abilities do not utilize duration it could make them OP :/

the point of warframe is to be OP, grineer/corpus/infested doesnt care if ths is OP, they simply die faster