Syndicate Death Squad - Competition Idea

Looking at the initial reaction from Syndicates is indeed pretty awesome.

The problem that a few of my Alliance allies and myself have noticed is the Death Squads and Platoons that will possibly be sent.

To be honest i expected something a little more unique since these Syndicates are pretty different to the usual kinds we come up against in the universe.

My suggestion is that DE creates a competition for unique death squads and death platoons for each Syndicate which would increase the uniqueness of each one but still in line with their lore. Would make things more interesting and give us more chance to contribute to their awesome effort without putting all the load on them  :D

I agree! I don't understand the Red Veil's logic of sending infested chargers after us. Or even Steel Meridian's rollers (nope.avi). I'm all for fighting the syndicates that we oppose in person, not through the usual enemies we see on a daily basis.

I hope the current ones are placeholders. We need more uniqueness in Warframe, not reskins.

Well, for certain minibosses (ala Sprag, Venkra, Lynx) I don't see the harm in simple reskins, but for these Assassins I do feel like something more is necessary - but if Harvester can just be a Reskinned Zanuka I suppose there's not much of a short term issue (although the reskinned Zanuka at least makes a little sense lore-wise, but that's a different matter)

Well they could as an option delegate the task of letting the community give ideas for the Death Squads and Platoons while they focus on other current aspects. Like with the Grineer/Corpus/Infested new unit competitions will get peoples creative juices flowing and breed more of a "community is involved" aspect. So either it benefits both players and DE  :D         

Not saying that DE's design choices and such are in adequate because they are pretty damn awesome but this is will be another good opportunity for people involved in the game to make an impact.