Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Muffled sound

nogaems

This was on Tolstoj, if that makes any difference.

Bug:

Sound stayed muffled for the entire level past the events that caused it.

What I was doing:

Running away from a hull breach in a certain room. The air vented and my shield was draining.

What happened next:

Got hit into low health (125 -> 60) but that melee Grenier dude with the spark baton thing.

This is when the sound bugged out, I believe. My sound went all muffled I ASSSUME becuase the hull breach was fixed just as I got hit below half health.

Air is required to transport sound. With air vented, the sound is muffled. Go to a console, hack the blast shields, and you will have clear sound again.

I never noticed this. Looks like the game designers thought everything to make the game as complex and realistic as possible.

Air is required to transport sound. With air vented, the sound is muffled. Go to a console, hack the blast shields, and you will have clear sound again.

Oh? That's interesting, but last time it happened just going a few rooms away was fine. I guess the whole place might have vented, then?

Still doesn't explain why I couldn't hear her voice. Perhaps that's another bug (or perforated eardrums!)

Edited by nogaems