Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Rush Archwing Build!

KATTBAJS

Question

I rushed the archwing last night. Sure it was fun. But the missions get really boring. And it´s buggy as hell. And a milion invissible walls. Example, you see that big hole that you can try to fly in to? try it and bounce of a invissible wall. Really fun. Or on some interseprion missions the enemys get stuck inside a rock so it´s impossible to get to the next wave! And only 3 mission types. exterminate/sabotage/interseption. All buggy. If you do exterminate/sabotage you will spend most of the time trying to find the way. The map is broken. It´s really fun the first 2 missions as i said. but then it´s just boring and makes you angry from all the stupid buggs... Dont rush it. I just whanted to rush it so i could build the other archwing. But guess what? you need to play the buggy interseption to get the parts. And sometimes as i said the enemys get stuck inside somthing, So you cant get past wave1!!!! Thanks DE for making we waste plat on somthing thats broken :( GG no RE. and why are they reselling the stupid animations for 50p? Add new ones and ill pay 50p. dont just take it away and resell it to new players for 50p. thats just pure evil. Maby the deal whith perfect world is starting to show. i dont know. it´s just really fishy.

18 answers to this question

This is true for pretty much all content recently added. And true IRL, too.

Having something before everyone else will expose you to most of its unexpected flaws.

So i kinda agree.

Be patient, Tenno.

This is the way.

Archwinged from General Discussion.

I do!

Gameplay from "Zone of the enders" is over 10 years old.

Im sorry DE! Looks nice and fast but... meh!

So you're saying because it has been done once before, it should never be done again? I love ZoE to bits and have no regrets rushing my Archwing. Let people decide for themselves.

uhhh DE didn't MAKE you waste plat on anything you just had zero patience. 

Hey the over hyped archwing out now. but you need to wait and wait to use it. or rush this over hyped thing.... totaly fair. Yes i know zero patience. anything else thats obvius? it´s to warn others that rushing it is not worth it. just wait. so others dont waste platinum on rushing somthing thats broken. Seems to me like everything about warframe is doing down the drain ...

Hey the over hyped archwing out now. but you need to wait and wait to use it. or rush this over hyped thing.... totaly fair. Yes i know zero patience. anything else thats obvius? it´s to warn others that rushing it is not worth it. just wait. so others dont waste platinum on rushing somthing thats broken. Seems to me like everything about warframe is doing down the drain ...

Pretty bleak view. Slow down a bit and maybe you won't crash into everything.

Edited by Shady_Steve

I rushed my archwing too and ended with 50 plat less and no archwing at all.I want my archwing but who can farm all the BPs again and then craft all of it again.Not to mention my lost plat.Sigh... So sad... No birdlifters for me :( ...

And why are they reselling the stupid animations for 50p? Add new ones and ill pay 50p. dont just take it away and resell it to new players for 50p. thats just pure evil. Maby the deal whith perfect world is starting to show. i dont know. it´s just really fishy.

I really hope you are wrong in this, every perfect world game that I have played is pay to win and/or worse, PAY TO ENJOY
I'm atheist because of science and anyways I am praying to not to see our lovely game prostituted by this greedy people, I hope DE can maintain Warframe as it is in this aspect

I really hope you are wrong in this, every perfect world game that I have played is pay to win and/or worse, PAY TO ENJOY
I'm atheist because of science and anyways I am praying to not to see our lovely game prostituted by this greedy people, I hope DE can maintain Warframe as it is in this aspect

"I'm atheist because of science"

i laughed out loud at this. why did you include this? omg LOL

"I'm atheist because of science"

i laughed out loud at this. why did you include this? omg LOL

Because I'm even praying to the gods (not only to Tesla) asking for perfect world not ruining this game with their "pay for everything that will make the game funny" politics

Uh, guys, did you even look at the animation options?  What it is, is the animations for DIFFERENT frames.  Want ember's butt wiggle on rhino?  Now you can!  Nothing was removed, ever frame still has their default animations unlocked.  It's only if you want to use another frame's animations that you have to pay.

Edited by Escantell